• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Marble Hills High School

Everyone is hooking their characters up and my character is just sitting over here as a Lone Wolf, so far at least.

@Riddler

I know, I understand. Sorry, I am a secondary GM in another Roleplay and the Main GM was having trouble coming up with the next step so I had to analyze the entire roleplay and form a plan that made sense. I intend to post now.

Name: Amanda Snowlenki (prefers to be called Snow)

Appearance:

b32be32f53dcf852823b9d4ece9ac642.jpg

Personality: Snow is a quiet girl, which isn't all that surprising, seeing as she's a mute. She prefers playing piano over hanging out with people. She doesn't really know how to handle social situations and has only average intellegence, but her skill with the piano is incredible.

Appearance Description: Snow has pale blonde hair and even paler skin. She has a small, frail body, standing at five feet and two inches tall. She has a thin build which appears to be very fragile. On the back of her left hand, the words
I can't talk are permanently tattoo'd for convenience.

Clique:Pianist

Biography: Snow was born a mute. She grew up with her mother, who homeschooled her. She often spent her free time playing the family piano. Snow never learned sign language because she found it far too difficult and unnecessary. She had only one friend, the girl who lived next door. They spent a lot of time together, but eventually, the girl moved away, and Snow moved on, more empty and sad than ever. When she turned 15, her mother decided that Snow was smart enough to go to normal highschool. With that, Snow was sent to Marble Hills High School.

After school club: Theatre club (mostly just to play music for them.)

Science Class: Physics

Dorm Building: Number 2

Friendships: none yet

Rivalries: none yet

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: none yet

Extra:

Last edited by a moderator:
DraeDC said:
Devin would definitely be a friend. Athletic, very serious, kind of an ass.
By the way, are Dev and Cole still gonna be friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a serious kid group. Which makes Cole in a groups with people of two completely different personalities. xP

solicitude said:
There should be a serious kid group. Which makes Cole in a groups with people of two completely different personalities. xP
Could Cole and Skylar be friends?

Y'all gotta slow done with all this posting. I leave for an hour and there are two more pages! What about my real life?! Who'll bake the cookies?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back