• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Marble Hills High School

.:Name:.

Kevin

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.

Male

.:Personality:.

Kevin is a flirty and hopeless romantic. He often has trouble figuring if he's into boys or girls so remains Bi for now. He is often loyal and sometimes acts a little smug.

.:Appearance:.

large.jpg

.:Clique:.

Artists~ Guitarist

.:Sexuality:.

Bisexual

Biography:

Kevin often looks too hard for love. He often comes to a question if he likes boys or girls but soon just shrugs it off. He is skilled at both singing and his guitar. His voice cracks often and hates when someone has to point it out. He hopes one day he can start his own band and get into a solid relationship.

.:After school club:.

Theatre Club

.:Science Class:.

Chemistry

.:Dorm Building:.

Dorm #1

.:Friendships:.

Friends with the new kid, Cole, whom he nicknames Coley,

Delina

.:Rivalries:.

Not any as of now

.:Girlfriend/Boyfriend:.

hehe. Ask me if interested

.:Extra:.

-------------

.:Name:.

Cole

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.

Male

.:Sexuality:.

Straight as a ruler

.:Personality:.

Cole is sophisticated and efficient. He has a solid British accent and is altogether the opposite of Kevin. He is not looking for love but is fine with a relationship.

.:Appearance:.

05c4272b35aa60bef39546e08fb92f8a.jpg

.:Clique:.

New Kid or Hot Intellectual

.:Biography:.

Cole moved to America from England searching for a good school. He moved to Marble Hills hoping for the education he was looking for. He met Kevin on the way.

.:After school club:.

Theatre Club with Kevin

.:Science Class:.

Biology

Dorm Building:

Dorm #3

Friendships:

Friends with Kevin though they fight a lot

Devin

Rivalries:

As of yet to be determined.

Girlfriend/Boyfriend:

Let me know if interested.

Extra:

----------

Last edited by a moderator:
@BartekStu Can you please 1) Fix everything into an organized post and 2) Post a picture of your appearance as in an FC of your character.

Can you please 1) Fix everything into an organized post and 2) Post a picture of your appearance as in an FC of your character.

1) Sorry, I'm new to the site and not too sure of the exact layout of everything. Could you expound?

2) Er, I wasn't sure if that was mandatory.. ^~^

New Student

• Name: Jethro Hudson

Personality: Jethro is a calm, quiet individual. He generally keeps to himself, preferring to focus on his own tasks. Jethro strikes people as a rather intimidating figure due to his build and the way he carries himself. He is analytical, analyzing everything he does before he does something. He is by no means a pushover, he can and will stand up for himself or for others. Jethro can be blunt at times, saying what he thinks or feels with very little to no filter. Jethro is a determined and hard worker.

• bloom-blackhawk.jpg

• Cliques: Rejects: New Kid

After school Club: N/A

Dorm Building: Dorm Building #1

Science Class: Forensic Chemistry

Friendships: Message Me

Rivalries: Message Me

Girlfriend: Message Me

Name:

Angel Ahn

16 going on to 17

Female

Personality:

Angel is a awkward girl at first but then once she grows onto you, she's giggling little thing that brings joy. She usually stays in her room studying or watching Korean dramas. She's not very outgoing but she sure does know how to dress.

Appearance:

large.png

Clique:

Hot Intellectual/Guitarist/Nerd

Biography:

Her father died when she was thirteen. She lives with an older brother and a younger sister, but now she lives in the dorms. Her mother works as a fashion designer, she created and found Ahnnie (fake company, it's like forever 21 but this isn't real), the most popular brand for teenagers. She's really just popular because of her amazing face and body and because she hosts the best parties and her mom created and found Ahnnie.

After school club:

Chess Club

Science Class:

Chemistry

Dorm Building:

Friendships:

BFF: Skylar Goode

Good Friend(s):

Friend:

Rivalries:

PM

Boyfriend:

Marcus Black

Extras:

She has a pet Corgi, named Nami that lives in her dorm room.

1332874591~Doc_the_Aussie-Corgi__at_5_months_old.jpg

@Wuxia I believe the Hot Intellectual/Guitarist are taken but there is another nerd spot from what I've seen. The list in the overview isn't updated quite yet. :) Don't ask me though.

@Wuxia Hot Intellectual is taken as well as Guitarist so your main clique shall be Nerd. Except if you don't want. Also, can you change dorms since Dorm 3 is full. Thanks, Ridd.

@DraeDC Hey, if you could can you please give Devin a clique. Since popular kids isn't one of the availible ones. Thanks, Ridd.

Michael Kordell

MichealEaly300232.jpg

Name:

Michael Kordell

Male

Personality:

Michael is very quiet and timid at times. He is King of the School only because of his good looks. He doesn't like to interfer in things, or cause commotions. Also, he can be a pussy at times and can't really approach a girl he likes. He also lies to himself, saying that he can talk a girl into going out with him etc. When he really can't.

As well as being quiet and timid, he is very honest. He doesn't like to lie to anyone, believing that honesty is the best policy.

Appearance:

michael-ealy.jpg

385786-61131.jpg

michael-ealy-comic-con-2011-day-2-01.jpg

michaelealy1.jpg

Clique:

King of the School/Gamer/New Kid

Biography:

Michael lived life like any spoiled brat. Except for the personality defects that most of them have. Born in Washington D.C, Michael is half african american and half white. This explain one of his best features, his sky blue eyes. Throughout his life, he used his good looks to get out of fishy situations. Also, he has never had a relationship even though he is the King of the School. He believes that he won't get in a relationship until he finds someone worth it. He now just came from D.C and joined MHHS.

After school club:

Basketball

Science Class:

AP Chemistry

Dorm Building:

Dorm Building #2

Friendships:

Deshawn

Devin

Rivalries:

Pm me or Tag.

Girlfriend:

Pm me or Tag.

Extra:

frt3qtr.jpg

Name: Skylar Goode

Personality: Skylar is usually shy around new people, observant but when spoken to she is lively and kind hearted. A natural optimist with a sunny smile. If you upset her she can ignore your very existence for years and will not acknowledge you until you've apologized properly.

Appearance:
tumblr_nh7l3aPUru1qdsywgo1_500.jpg

Appearance Description (Optional): blonde shoulder length hair, Pale skin, big blue eyes, a small nose above a full mouth

Clique: Artists (Dancer)

Biography: Living a life a top of pink and fluffy clouds lives a dreamer, Skylar has been dancing her life away since before she could remember. It has always been the one constant in her life besides her loving parents. She might be a little spoiled as she is an only child. Being an only child is quite lonely though and she is always looking for a friend. She would rarely approach a stranger first, but if she's feeling courageous then perhaps she will become your new best friend.

After school club: Theatre

Science Class: Biology

Dorm Building: Dorm 1

Friendships: bff: Angel Ahn.

Rivalries:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: n/a

Extra: Does attend an early morning dance class from 5 am - 7:30 sometimes class is extended or moved to after school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back