• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Loki heard something outside the dorm. He shot up from his spot and hurried out the door. His shoulder bashed into the door frame, but he was there, ready to fight.
"What's going on?!"
His eyes stared out at what was happening, still unseeing.

@Miasmith17

Loki sent out an invisible pulse of magic. It helped him find the location of everything and everyone.
"Tricks don't work on the God of Lies."
His scepter appeared in his hand and he held it out towards the girl. He let his gaze shift over towards the other girl. He made it look like he was just trying to find Lily, but he was staring the new girl down.

@Miasmith17 Watercolour Watercolour

Shuri tapped her kimoyo beads, and gauntlets formed around her hands, pulsating a blue glow. she pointed them at lilith
"Let her go, now. "

Loki sent out another pulse of magic.
"Because she is under the protection of a god."
He threw a ball of light at the girl. When she would go to dodge it ropes would begin to snake around her limbs.

(Hope you don't mind that I made it so she dodged it.)

Shuri grunted in annoyance, that girl was getting on her nerves. At least the raven haired sorcerer was having some sort of affect.

Loki came up behind her and pressed his scepter into her throat, holding her back against his chest. The ropes continued up her body, binding her limbs.
"Now! Shoot her!"
He had no idea what she was shooting with, but whatever it was he could heal himself. He needed to protect Lily at all costs. He promised.
"Do not worry about me!"

Loki continued to hold onto the girl.
"Lily! Get in the dorm!"
He shifted a foot between the girl's to keep her from trying to get out.

Loki grit his teeth and tightened his grip on his scepter, trying to cut off her air.
"What do you want with Lily? Why do you want her dead? She's a sweet girl."

"Too bad. I've grown quite fond of her. So I think your time here is over."
Loki closed his eyes and both of them disappeared in a flash of green(They on Asgard). He returned a moment later, alone.
"Sorry it took so long for me to get rid of her. I needed to build up my magic. Now, could someone please help me...?"
He swayed and stumbled to the side, reaching blindly for anything.

"Loki. My name is Loki. And, yes, I'm quite alright. I just used far too much magic considering I am still healing."
Loki held onto the girl and tried to support as much of his own weight as he could.

Watercolour Watercolour @Miasmith17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back