• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Slade waited for his transfer to the new, more secure asylum, undergoing unconventional therapies from doctors to "cure" him. The mercenary doubted the whole thing was legal.

Grant mumbled something before he left the office to go to the dorms.
'Shit... I hope I can get home early enough.' Grant thought. Anyway, if Oliver wasn't back by nightfall, the boy would leave.

Arrow leaned over to the guy at the bar, looking threatening.
"What do you know about the bank robbery?" He asked gravely. It wasn't really a question. Oliver was convinced he was guilty.
the bartender looked confused:"sorry i dont know anything...some men just left, a few minutes ago i heard someone scream outside before running off quickly"

young girl in black cloak land near daniel and pulled dagger out of his leg:"turn yourself in or else!"
older white archer look down from rooftop and saw the young girl

meanwhile
kaito and lily sit in their seats at the funeral
others start arriving there using portals and take their seats
lily walker fix her special ring on her hand and takes a seat in the back
while lily wayne sat in the middle isle

Sanguis Sanguis

the bartender looked confused:"sorry i dont know anything...some men just left, a few minutes ago i heard someone scream outside before running off quickly"

young girl in black cloak land near daniel and pulled dagger out of his leg:"turn yourself in or else!"
older white archer look down from rooftop and saw the young girl

meanwhile
kaito and lily sit in their seats at the funeral
others start arriving there using portals and take their seats
lily walker fix her special ring on her hand and takes a seat in the back
while lily wayne sat in the middle isle

Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow sighed before leaving the bar, continuing his search.

Grant watches the dorm watch, pacing back and forth tirelessly. Something was bothering him...
Someone had taken his bag after separating him from that student and in that bag was his morphine and some weapons... The boy hoped that no one would think to bring the bag back to the administration.

Arrow sighed before leaving the bar, continuing his search.

Grant watches the dorm watch, pacing back and forth tirelessly. Something was bothering him...
Someone had taken his bag after separating him from that student and in that bag was his morphine and some weapons... The boy hoped that no one would think to bring the bag back to the administration.
Young girl in black cloak tied him up
Older white archer used her ice power and made a small ice blast shoot up and explode to alert anyone nearby
Clint knocked on grant door
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily constantine walked out of a portal with elliot beside her, she sighed a bit, knowing her partner john decided to go spend time with garen instead of go with her to the funeral, at least their omega kid elliot decided to come with her.

"Thank you for coming with, be careful of what you say to the others...some dont know about everything" she said to him

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Young girl in black cloak tied him up
Older white archer used her ice power and made a small ice blast shoot up and explode to alert anyone nearby
Clint knocked on grant door
Sanguis Sanguis

Suddenly, Arrow heard a loud noise coming from somewhere and decided to head for its source.

Grant hesitates for a moment before opening the door... The whole thing made him terribly nervous.

Suddenly, Arrow heard a loud noise coming from somewhere and decided to head for its source.

Grant hesitates for a moment before opening the door... The whole thing made him terribly nervous.
older white archer and young girl in cloak wait with tied up daniel
daniel struggled
clint looked at grant:"kid we found this bag in the hallway is it yours?"
Sanguis Sanguis

older white archer and young girl in cloak wait with tied up daniel
daniel struggled
clint looked at grant:"kid we found this bag in the hallway is it yours?"
Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow ran into the white archer and wondered if he shouldn't have slept more...
"What the hell is this..." sighed the hero. He hoped that these people weren't among the "amateur heroes" who still made a mess in most cities in the United States.

Grant grabs his bag immediately.
"Um, yes, thank you." Says the mercenary with a nervous smile.

Albert looks. "The silent treatment I see." He walks towards Anya and Harry. "Hey Anya, my dad, Peter, and I repaired the Octobot. "It's strange." (When my character says Peter he's referring to Peter from Earth 1048.)

Arrow ran into the white archer and wondered if he shouldn't have slept more...
"What the hell is this..." sighed the hero. He hoped that these people weren't among the "amateur heroes" who still made a mess in most cities in the United States.

Grant grabs his bag immediately.
"Um, yes, thank you." Says the mercenary with a nervous smile.
Older white archer disorented voice:"this man here was running from a robbery nearby...thought you might want to deal with him since this is your city dear...."
Young girl in black cloak fix her small demon wings
Clint gave him a serious look:"you need to get rid of those weapons"
Sanguis Sanguis

Older white archer disorented voice:"this man here was running from a robbery nearby...thought you might want to deal with him since this is your city dear...."
Young girl in black cloak fix her small demon wings
Clint gave him a serious look:"you need to get rid of those weapons"
Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow nodded his head, still very disturbed by what was happening.
"Well thanks for the help...Where did you come from?" Oliver asked.

"You mean there are... Weapons in that bag?! Someone must have played a bad joke on me..." Grant lied, trying to look offended.

Arrow nodded his head, still very disturbed by what was happening.
"Well thanks for the help...Where did you come from?" Oliver asked.

"You mean there are... Weapons in that bag?! Someone must have played a bad joke on me..." Grant lied, trying to look offended.
Clint looked at grant:"grant tell me where the weapons came from?"
Older white archer looked at arrow, disorented voice:"im from another city....."
Young girl in black cloak drag tied up daniel to arrow
Sanguis Sanguis

Albert looks. "The silent treatment I see." He walks towards Anya and Harry. "Hey Anya, my dad, Peter, and I repaired the Octobot. "It's strange." (When my character says Peter he's referring to Peter from Earth 1048.)
Hologram peter:"that i miss them"
Once albert brought him to anya and harry, he smiled:"guys i missed you...."

Harry:"i guess both versions..."
"My guess is that Doc Ock or Otto Octavius swapped minds with him. In my world Otto was dying of cancer. In your world I dunno what was happening. Eventually my dad got his body back with his mind of course. This was all before I was born. But it was important. That's when he was called the superior Spider-Man." @Miasmith17

"My guess is that Doc Ock or Otto Octavius swapped minds with him. In my world Otto was dying of cancer. In your world I dunno what was happening. Eventually my dad got his body back with his mind of course. This was all before I was born. But it was important. That's when he was called the superior Spider-Man." @Miasmith17
Hologram peter cross his arms:"yes doc ock switch minds with me using the device on miles robot secruity then i transfered to the otto school hard drive using some codes. I saw some of his memories which made me realize we werent that different, now he is in my body and i crawled here"

Clint looked at grant:"grant tell me where the weapons came from?"
Older white archer looked at arrow, disorented voice:"im from another city....."
Young girl in black cloak drag tied up daniel to arrow
Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow frowned
"What city?" He asked.

Grant shrugged.
"I have no idea... Probably an armory or something. You should be more careful what the students bring in. It can cause problems for innocent people like me... It's easy to make me the perfect culprit. I have problems with violence, I'm new here and besides, this is my bag! That's a bit much evidence, isn't it? No to be honest, I seriously think it's a conspiracy."

Arrow frowned
"What city?" He asked.

Grant shrugged.
"I have no idea... Probably an armory or something. You should be more careful what the students bring in. It can cause problems for innocent people like me... It's easy to make me the perfect culprit. I have problems with violence, I'm new here and besides, this is my bag! That's a bit much evidence, isn't it? No to be honest, I seriously think it's a conspiracy."
Older white archer disorented voice, lied:"central city"
Clint crossed his arms looking at grant:"is that true? Or are you lying?"

Sanguis Sanguis

Older white archer disorented voice, lied:"central city"
Clint crossed his arms looking at grant:"is that true? Or are you lying?"

Sanguis Sanguis
"Central city, huh? Are you new?" Arrow asked, not very convinced. It's been a while since he's been in charge of Central City surveillance. And he'd never heard of these two vigilantes.

Grant looks Clint straight in the eyes, looking as sincere as possible.
"Of course I'm telling the truth or my name isn't Grant Stewart Wilson. By the way, do you know when Mr. Queen will be back?"

"Central city, huh? Are you new?" Arrow asked, not very convinced. It's been a while since he's been in charge of Central City surveillance. And he'd never heard of these two vigilantes.

Grant looks Clint straight in the eyes, looking as sincere as possible.
"Of course I'm telling the truth or my name isn't Grant Stewart Wilson. By the way, do you know when Mr. Queen will be back?"
Clint sigh:"no idea might be later today...."
Older white archer disorented voice:"yes we are new"
Young girl in black cloak mentally facepalm, fixes hood, shes thirteen

Sanguis Sanguis

Clint sigh:"no idea might be later today...."
Older white archer disorented voice:"yes we are new"
Young girl in black cloak mentally facepalm, fixes hood, shes thirteen

Sanguis Sanguis
"All right. It's a good thing. Central City is really in need of heroes right now... As long as you don't turn into one of those vigilante judge-and-executioners, I'm fine with it." Says Arrow, taking a hard look at the robber.
"Did some guy hire you, or are you the brain behind this? Either way if you don't talk I'll find pretty soon a way to find out."

Grant nodded his head.
"I've got to get home as soon as possible. My dad's probably away on another business trip and my two underage siblings are home alone." He says to Clint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back