Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

Pheobe glanced back at Cerby. "Did Coko sen you....Again?" She asked, giving Cerby an annoyed look. Before she had allowed time to awnser, Pheobe went on. "He doesn't trust me? Never has. Nobody does!"

Pheobe glanced down, the cliff gave off to a water way. Ocean basically. She noticed something. Brewing below looked like a creature. She could sense the Arua. Blood Red. Pheobe slowly lened forward. She had her hand gripping a log from behind. Pheobe turned from annoyence to puzzled. The figure stirred. What in the world? She thought. Leaning, maybe a little to much.

Cerby replied, "He does trust you. It's just that he's really worried because of the shadow abaia...he's worried that it'll try to get you." I continue running.

Pheobe turned, "Yeah, but I'm only a few Thousand years Younger. I Can still fight and I guess your right here. So, no big deal. Everybody thinks I'm the Baby of the Family." Pheobe let her chin fall onto her knee's. "Wait did you say a Shadow?" Pheobe glanced backwards at the creature down below.

Coko runs into a dark clearing then shadow wolves appear. Cerby says, "We'd just recently encountered an Abaia completely made of shadows. It was sent by Necroseaven."

"My Father, of course. But, if it was a shadow... Then, maybe we need to leave!" She pointed down, the water below boiled. Until it exploded. Knocking Pheobe off her feet. She landed feet away on her back. Stood over her, was a huge figure. She glanced upwards. "Not good!" She muttered.

Pheobe jumped to her feet, but nearly collapsed. Her ankle was swollen. "Not Cool Shadow Thingy." She called up. Pheobe grabbed her sword and held it infront of her. "Stay back!" She screamed.

Pheobe nodded, "I think my ankles sprained beside that... Peachy." Pheobe sat up. "Now about that giant shadow above us?"

i sighed and concentrated. i said"MY OWN HEART UNLOCK! CHARACTER HEART TRANSFORMATION!" transform. i winked and said"hey beasty you goin down!" shaking my pom poms. they charged up and i sent a red blast at it.

Pheobe watched Nichole. "That's new!" She replied. Peobe glanced at Coko, "Go fight now! Cerby wiol take me someplace safe." She smiled before wistling to Cerby. "Don't worry I'll be fine."

Hey I won't be active durring the weekday starting tomorrow, but I will be active on the weekend, so please stay on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back