Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

Pheobe smiled Brightly. "Safe, your Safe." She repkyed in a small voice. Peobe backed up slowly. "I'll give you two, Space. Come on Hauo." She ushered.

-*-

Sorry if I spelled his name Wrong. Plus, brb I have to shower. Don't leave me again Pleae!

Back!

-*-

Pheobe glanced outside. The darkened skies made her feel, natural. "I'm going to Walk Haou. Make sure to Tell Coko. Okay?" Sh turned and walked off towards the woods. Bored

Pheobe walked past a few dead tree's. She could feel the stronge arua around here. This probelly was where the first attack had happen, that or the last. Seeming that everything felt strong. She walked deep into the forest, before plopping down on the log. She glanced around. No light from either direction. She was alone. Completely alone. Peace at last.

I'm ready to catch Nichole and I turn to cerby. "Keep an eye on Pheobe, but don't let her see you." Cerby nods, grows bat wings, then flies off.

Pheobe stands up. "A Little practice will calm my Nerves." Pheobe aimed her hand out at a tree, slowly she thought of a spell. "Hi-nemh." Pheobe glowed Bright Sea Foam Green. A Ball of light filled her hand. It shot out, slamming into the tree. It burst into light, knocking Pheobe on her back and creating a Loud rupor theoughout the forest. "Ow!" She muttered sitting up. Pheobe looked at the tree. All that was left was a charred stump. "Did I do that?" She muttered, as she smiled sweetly.

Pheobe heard a small voice. She retrieved her sword and glanced around. "Who's There!" She yelled. Arefully she stepped on the charred stump to get a better view but still had a hard time seeing.

Pheobe watched as the shadows jumped from tree-to-tree. She decided to go back home.Slowly she began to walk back, but in the wrong way. She walked further away from the site. Pheobe didn't stop until she came to a cliff. "Whoa!" She breathed. The scene was beautiful. Carefully, she edged herself towards the edge. Where she sat and allowed her legs to dangle free. Although she still held tightly her sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back