Main RP Thread

"Oh! Sure. Okay so mine is- you ready?- its..." 

Warren rattled off the string of numbers.

"okay sweet. So if you need anything just let me know, alright?" Warren put his backpack on, and headed off. 

"See you space cowboy!" 

After his goodbye, he decided to go home. 

Things are just a bit too crazy today.

On Warren's way, out of a suspicious alleyway came a giant 9'2" man known as "Biggie Smalls". In a deep tone with a slight native-african accent, he spoke: "Was ya' the man who been fuckin' with Rakim?" He adjusts his boombox on his shoulder, ready to fight. This day just wouldn't END!

Finally, the black haired man comes out from the same alley, ruffling his right hand through his hair, while closing his left eye, he stared at Warren with his right one "Hmhmhm... If so, consider the fact we are not afraid of dealing with revenge."

Johnny, after visiting a worn down alleyway headed outward. Suprisingly he had made this a temporary home of his, he headed the direction he had just walked. "Forgot to ask for their information..." he muttered, heading towards where he though Jani or Warren were. 

I run back to the coffee shop. Seeing neither Johnny nor Warren, I head in the direction that Warren was walking. "I really hope they have my ring..." I say to myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ghhh... Oh no... I... Well..." 

Warren... Didn't know what to say. Did he just say that he killed thier friend? Did he cover it up? 

"I'm... I..." 

Warren staved back tears. 

"I didn't wanna kill him! I just wanted to knock him out untill the cops came! I'm so sorry..." 

Warren balled his hands into fists and clenched his teeth. 

Sepetmber 21st appeared beside him. 

"Fight me now if you want. But I'm not going down easy." 

I hear the commotion and run towards the sound of your voice. "Warren! Are you okay?" I yell. "Where are you?" My heart is pounding as I dash towards you.

The 9'2" man, Biggie Smalls starts turning up his boombox while holding it with his right hand. Subdly, a golden aura covers him - a very VERY shiny, golden set of armor. What was he planning on doing? Machine Gun Funk began playing louder and LOUDER! It was starting to get so loud, your ears were aching and you couldn't hear anything! (as in ear ringing) Some glasses in the distance were cracking and breaking, even.

Johnny stopped, at the scene now. WBW, through some effort, held its hands over his ears to protect him, speaking with a large scowl. "The 14 year old did nothing. I killed Rakim, if you wanna take it up with me, then you can come to my home." He said, even through the loud song it was heard.

He rewinded his boombox to the part where it said "So you wanna be hardcore' with your hats to the back, talkin' bout the gats in your raps" as if to mock them. His big armor suit of golden armor was VIVIDLY clear as yellow and somewhat purple-ish "electricity" (hamon) ran through the boombox as it sounded a bit more "static" but still understandable. At this point, the sound was so loud that you felt a weak PHYSICAL force pressing against your body, as it slowly became impossible to just "listen" anymore. The people who don't cover there ears will most likely start bleeding from there ears.

Johnny, with his stand covering his ears firmly, repeated what he said. "I killed Rakim. Is he apart of your gang or something?" He asked, nearly falling on his knees from the force, yet stood with determination. 

"G-gah!" 

Warren fell to his knees as he covered his ears. 

Warren thought things through.

the only way for them to stop the man is by getting rid of the sound. 

Without another word, September 21st shot as

small ball of fire toward the pause button of the boombox. 

Biggie Smalls smirked, the fire ball flew RIGHT into the pause button! Everything stopped - the pressure stopped and everything. Biggie Smalls was still wearing his HUGE set of Stand armor with the earmuffs on.

"I said, I KILLED RAKIM." He shouted this time, throwing a rock at your earmuffs in an attempt to knock them off after you pressed the pause.

The rock hit, but given the earmuffs were naturally a part of the wearable Stand/suit of armor, they didn't fall off. He slowly moved his finger to press the play button again non-chalantly, as if he didn't care his music was put on pause.

JaJa smirks, as his stand appears behind him, as the sound around JaJa... would suddenly be REALLY slow, to the point of not reaching his ears. The black haired man finally walks off, expecting any of the group's members to decide to fight him head on.

"Na bro.." Suddenly, thanks to JaJa's stand - the sound would resume at max volume once more, BLASTING everyone with the same volume and force as before, as if the sound lagged. This time, it was a HORRENDOUS version of Notorious B.I.G's Everyday Struggle.

I topple over, my Stand's hands going back to my ears. My vision goes blurry, and my eyes water. "Gaaahh!" I scream, though it isn't audible over the music.

Johnnys stand moves forward, the rock a distraction as it moved to punch any opening within the armor, johnny covering his ears. 

"I have a better idea!" 

Warren began to slowly inch closer to the boombox, 

just then, September 21st shot a similar sized ball of fire at the eject button. 

If this hits, Warren's plan should all be in place. 

He'd lean to the right and then attempt to SMACK the boombox into Johnny's stands face at "moderate" speed and send him flying into the fireball while the stand tanked it with minimal injury. The armor, when hit - seemed to only give off an odd "glow" and "spark" (hamon) and be barely affected. It was really durable!

Johnnys stand was incredibly fast, maneuvering around the ball and moving to barrage Biggie until it hit an opening within the armor, whether that be eye holes, etc, and then stop immedietely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back