Main RP Thread

Johnny nodded to himself, staying at the door, making his stand hide slightly. He would let Warren deal with this, and watch the door. 

A quaking "boom" was heard as a 9'2" man at least half a ton stared at Johnny through the glass half-prone with a boombox in hand. He had a black leather jacket and a overstretched grey shirt that went down almost to his knees, with what would be "basic" track pants if they were not fit for his size. "Are y'all serious, or am I hearing what I really think I am right now, dawg?", he spoke as he poked on the window, his du-rag signifying he was not from these parts- or that at-least he was from some gang around. He shakes his head and begins to walk off, sighing under his loud deep breath: "I just wanted some damn coffee.." and walking off.

"Who the hell are these guys? They look weak... Just like ninety nine percent of the world population." And so said Jason Jaegermond, as he reached his fat, incredibly tall friend, with his hands pocketed. Jason wore a winter coat with gray color and a white shirt under it. For his pants, they were simple, black ones, finally, for his shoes, a pair of white air jordans. "Uh, we should look for some coffee, you are right about that, Biggie." Would say JaJa. 

Rakim's Stand is grazed by the flame. Immediately, Rakim's arm where the Stand was touched caught flame. "You little bastard! When I'm F!" He yells before taking a mad swing at Warren's head.

"Hah! I guess I'm on fire today! Hahah-AGGHH!" 

Warren was sent to the ground faster than Rakim could withdraw his fist. 

"...ugh..." 

Warren slowly got up, holding his head. 

"Hoooh, you're going to get it now!" 

In the span of 2 seconds Warren had September 21st coat his hands with a hot, sticky magma like substance and shot a quick but powerful hit right for Rakim's stomach 

Warren's fist went right through Rakim's shirt and began to eat away at his stomach. His Stand dissipates into thin air as he topples over in agony.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thats enough, hes already dead." Came the voice of Johnny, his stand floating forward to punch Rakim once in the temple. 

"O-OH MY GOD!" 

The boy cried out rushing over to the man. He had no intents to kill, just pacify untill the proper authorities could handle it from there. 

Besides, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he killed someone. 

"A-are you okay?" 

"No use. He's gone forever now, atleast he'll die peacefully. Now pick up Jani, we have to leave before authorities come for the lady." He spoke, turning. You could see sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Oh... Jani.... Right I'll take him with us..." Warren was very worried at this point. The fact his attacker is as good as dead... Shook him up. 

Warren heaved Jani over his shoulder. 

"Let's go."

"Nothing. We found the sweet relief of something bitter, thats all." Johnny spoke, not directly elaborating what had happened as they walked. By now, Rakim was dead, his bodily functions were stopped completely.

"Y-yeah. We found him but-" 

warren didn't want to admit he killed a man. It was hard enough for him to accept it himself. 

"T...the cops took him. He should be at the police station right now." 

"Alright. Did we get any info from him?" I say, completely innocent to the situation. "We'll need everything we can get to get anywhere."

Warren shook his head. 

"No. Umm. You see, I had to knock him out before he killed me, so just kept him quiet untill the cops came- you know?" 

Warren's heart was pounding at this point... could he keep this up?

"We didn't get information out, Warren saved me from him as he attacked and was knocked out. He suffered from explosive diahrrea, a side effect of his stand apparently, and he'll be hospitalized for a year atleast." He obviously lied, but he didn't change tone one bit. 

Warren shot a sharp glare in Johnny's direction. 

"Johnny!..." Warren murmured half to himself, half to him. 

"Haha, what's next Jani?" Warren grabbed his dog from off the ground. Hoping he'll keep him calm. 

"Im going to the rock I live at." Johnny said, walking along before turning straight into the street without warning, cars honking at him as he walked to the otherside and off. Did he mean home by 'rock'? 

No one truly knows, with a weirdo like Johnny. 

The young-looking undercover mafioso would look around, after possibly having heard the horrifying screams that Rakim released. "Eh... I must be hearing this, right, Biggie?" JaJa would then ask the giant.

Johnny, going back to his home, passed by the young mafiaso and the scene of where Rakim died, walking along at a unsual pace to assure he steps on each crack on the sidewalk. 

"I guess the Stand is under control... I'm going to head home as well. We don't have anything else to go off of today." I pull my phone out. "Here, I'll give you my number so we can keep in contact."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back