• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maiken High (Supernatural Highschool RP)

Mar then slid his hands into his pockets, he glanced up for a moment "Interesting." He ignored Nevaeh's next few comments or actions, again he didn't seem worried, infact he just considered it collateral. Then he bowed to the teacher/advisor "Thank you." He replied with politeness.

Nevaeh ran around the building excitedly, smiling quite a bit. The black mist around her began to fade quickly. "Amazing!" She said cheerfully as her cursed form was no longer surrounded by a black mist. She quickly changed into her angel form and began looking at the roof of the building. She was overly excited and couldn't keep calm. She then realized what had happened and flew back down. She changed into her humans form and ran to the entrance of the secluded building. "Thank you very much Ms.Advisor!!!!" She yelled as she sat on the couch near the side of the entrance door.

Nevaeh smiled as Mar sat down on the couch. "How are you Mar? I don't recall seeing you today. In fact I don't remember coming into class after I spoke to the principal..." She said as she tilted her head and looked at Mae with a blank expression. "Any idea?"

Lucaris sat down and looked at Mar. He shook his head and mouthed the word, "No." @Sancturio

Mar went quiet, then shrugged. "No clue.." He blinked, then looked to the stranger 'Iris' whom he has heard her name before. He seemed a bit off right now, new people, angry people, happy people?

(Lol @Sassy Corporal )

Nevaeh ran to her dorm and looked at the who her roommate. "Hey Iris!" She said politely as she took her hand and shook it. "As you know I am Nevaeh!!!" She said a little too loudly.

Skorn sighed as he got to the dorm's place,he already putted his stuff at his room and hoped he didnt have a partner

Lucaris walked to his dorm.

-ASSIGNED ROOMMATE

SUPERNATURAL STUDENT

MAR-

It said as he entered the room with a sigh if relief. "I'm glad that it's Mar... But I wonder if you can sign up for co-ed roommates..." He said as a thought of Nevaeg popped into his head. He shook his head and lied on his bed, quickly falling asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe after a while, Mar began to doze off on the couch, he felt as if he were at a hotel instead of a school. He began to head to the dorms, he found where his name was, he opened the door and crept in without a sound he plopped on his bed on one side of the room, his baggage falling with him.

Aqua was walking in front of the school wearing a hat and a jacket. She was shaking a little looking at her jacket, she pouted as she thought,'What do they take me for a child!? Wah, I feel embarrass just looking at myself...wait are those students staring at me!?'

Aqua quickly took cover behind a tree shaking a little. Her ear twitched a bit inside her hat as she begged,'Don't stare at mmeeee!'

She let out a weird noise as the students laughed and continued their day.

Nevaeh nodded at Iris. "I won't bother you, but beware of my multi-formed body type." She said smiling as she opened the closet beside her bed. It was already filled with cloths. She smiled and said, "Just like I ordered him to get them." She grinned slightly and grabbed the books off the bottom shelf of her closet. She began to read on her bed.

@Sassy Corporal

Nevaeh looked out her window and saw a new student. She opened the window and hopped out. She quickly got to the new girl. "Hello! You must be new! I am Nevaeh Kinano." She said kindly as she saw the humans laughing slightly at the new student. "Back off!" She yelled as the students turned away. @AquaSly

Aqua looked at Nevaeh with glowing eyes, she stop clinging to the tree and said rather loudly,"I'm A-Aqua!"

She looked down embarrassed, her ears twitching inside her hat. One of the student swore they saw the hat moving. Aqua's hand cling to Nevaeh's sleeve as she stared at it,"I'm lost...."

Nevaeh smiled. "If you are lost, then would you like to follow me to the front office? I'll gladly help you get all the things you need for starting at this school." She said kindly as she look down at her and gave her a warm smile. @AquaSly

Aqua nodded as she looked up at Nevaeh. She smiled a little glad to have someone to help her.

Aqua said bowing to her,"Thank you Nevaeh."

She thought for a while and planned to thank her later on.

"It's my pleasure. I'm glad I get to help someone." She said kindly as she carefully grabbed the girl's hand and led her to the front office. The advisor smiled.

"Please state your name Miss."

The woman said kindly.

Aqua looked around before realizing the woman was talking to her. She said quickly,"A-Aqua."

Aqua hoped that was enough, she didn't know her last name. Just thinking about that made her a little sad inside.

The woman nodded. "And would you be a Supernatural?" She asked as she tilted her glasses at an angle.

Nevaeh looked at Aqua and smiled. She wanted to make Aqua feel welcome and comfort was one of the best ways to do that. @AquaSly

Aqua open her mouth a little in surprised she smiled as her eyes glowed and nodded. She took off her hat and jacket revealing her blue ears and tail,"Yea!"

The advisor seemed to type something into the computer and gave Aqua her schedule.

"Enjoy young lady. And be a little careful with the humans. They tend to let their minds wander into evil crevices that make them pretty stupid when speaking to a supernatural. Don't mind them too much." She said kindly as she quickly turned around and began answering calls.

Nevaeh laughed aloud. "That advisor has got it down! She knows what's been happening... Why can't all the teachers see it like that?" She clears her throat and smiles at Aqua. "Nice tail and was you have." @AquaSly

Aqua nodded at the advisor and took her schedule. She smiled at Nevaeh and then tilts her head,"What do the teachers do? Oh and thank you."

She put back her hat and jacket on making sure her tail wasn't showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back