.:Magically Esteemed Educational Private School:.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Pai, what's the current ratio of boys to girls? Is it just Blitzy and I?

[/QUOTE]
Whale, *gets banned for bad fish pun* currently there's 3 boys, you, blitzy, and aki. (wow, I'm so late xD )

Blitzy said:
Dang, I wanted me to be the only guy in a school of girls. ;D
Yup, cause we're totally going to start a harem. xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Twelve year old girls...

[/QUOTE]
*dies from laughter* Perfect. You know, while you guys are chatting here, you could always be posting in the actual rp...

ClassiestRobin said:
You perv! xD My character is officially staying far away from yours :P Jk
How many girls are there if I might ask?
Four, at the moment. Although, Xynia is making a charrie that I don't know if it's a boy or a girl...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]There's a mistag in your post.

[/QUOTE]
Fixed it. It was meowsarah, not sarahmeow ^^" Oops.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Are we going to wait for everyone's introduction post, or will we move to the next event?

[/QUOTE]
What do you guys want to do? Wait or move on ahead and let the others just have to catch up? @Blitzy @ClassiestRobin

I'd hate to leave them in the dust._. BUT YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just kidding ._. lol what ever anyone else wants to do I'm cool with! It wont be hard for them to catch up if we don't go that far ahead

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The next event isn't shopping with a hairy man and getting to platform 9 3/4, is it?

[/QUOTE]
You, good sir, are correct.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The next event isn't shopping with a hairy man and getting to platform 9 3/4, is it?

[/QUOTE]
Dear god I hope it is....;3 (Kidding.... Kidding...>.>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back