• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girl Disaster: Reboot [Out of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hi! Could I save a spot for this rp? It sounds really fun! I’ll start working on a character dw : )
Also quick question about the wands, how do they work? Are you limited to just a wand as a weapon or do they transform into a main weapon? Just wanted to be sure I was doing the correct thing :^
You could make a character, however Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef and Mirai-chan Mirai-chan said they'd make characters but it has been nearly three weeks.

Wands would transform into the main weapon.

IMG_0783.pngIMG_0784.png

Name:Amena
member name: apple pie
Free time clothing: modest, autumnal outfits
Member color: orange
mascot: a fox named apple tart.
Wand: a wooden handled wand with a split apple top
Weapon: an apple themed rapier that gives her a bit of a speed boost when in use
Personal ability: summoning apple seeds to pelt her enemies.
Personality: a semi unsure girl who looks to others to lead most of the time. She’s a bit of a doormat when in verbal fights, mostly trying to cool the situation. She mostly relies on speed rather than strength.
Background: she lives in an apartment over her grandmothers cafe, where she works as both a baker and waitress.
PinkRabbit PinkRabbit While your character is all fine a dandy, can you please use the character template. I usually make those for ease of readability.
Oh- ye my bad I’ll edit that

Last edited:
I'm interested in the rp and wish to join, if I'll post my character once I'm done with them-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back