• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is it ok for me to post?? (The reason why I’m asking is because Echo hasn’t replied yet)

same, this is my first group so I'm still trying to figure stuff out.
Don't worry about it your doing fine nothing that can't be easily fixed besides at least you have a posting order some people don't even do that and the RP gets really messy

Don't worry about it your doing fine nothing that can't be easily fixed besides at least you have a posting order some people don't even do that and the RP gets really messy
ulgh I joined one like that and it was really annoying.
Plus there were like 20 people so it got chaotic

Character dorms we need so far, remaining ones will be put randomly
  1. Nnarah
  2. Kelli-Ann
  3. Chideziri
  4. Patrick
  5. Andrei

Last edited:
ulgh I joined one like that and it was really annoying.
Plus there were like 20 people so it got chaotic
Yeah it can be very annoying that's why i usually stick with one on one rps but this seemed too up my alley to pass up so I figured I would try it out

There was one roleplay I joined that didn’t even have a plot and it never got started it’s been like two months and or longer and the host of that one disappeared.

There was one roleplay I joined that didn’t even have a plot and it never got started it’s been like two months and or longer and the host of that one disappeared.
yeah that sucks hate when that happens especially if its one where you spend a lot of time thinking about your character talkinng about plot ideas and get really hyped about then it just never starts that sucks
I'm glad you decided to join us!

Glad you joined!
haha thanks glad i joined as well

Just read Vivi’s and Stella’s post, sorry, didn’t see them come up.
Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss you’re next, whenever you get on.

edit: never mind sorry i didn’t realize you already went I’ll go now sorry about that
Lol I was so confused bahahahaha

But yea, I’ve actually never been in one with a post list before!! I think I like both. Although usually we did the rule where like you can’t turn it into a 1x1 and would have to wait a bit but this makes it easy to keep it all under control lol!

And I’d say we have a plot! We’re in school ☺️☺️

Lol I was so confused bahahahaha

But yea, I’ve actually never been in one with a post list before!! I think I like both. Although usually we did the rule where like you can’t turn it into a 1x1 and would have to wait a bit but this makes it easy to keep it all under control lol!

And I’d say we have a plot! We’re in school ☺️☺️
my 6 am brain was being weird, so sorry!

No I totally get it. I woke up wondering where I was and my entire arm was numb and wondering what that noise was….it was my alarm 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back