• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Akira sighed rubbing her temples "I never said it before but.. Alexander isn't like you remember Graeme, he can no longer be tricked by shape shifters.. atleast not with me he made sure of that." she lifted her sleeve on her right arm showing runes of dark magic "I don't know exactly what this spell is but its something a shape shifter can't copy" She showed her neck, there was another there "And there is multiple and they spread if you try and get rid of them." She sighed "he assured me it wouldn't kill me or harm me as he didn't want his "precious little bird" to be in any pain or dead."

"There..a... road leading up to the house," Mia said a few moments. " Take the first left exit in Lee Henderson highway and drive until you see the manor," She said confidently.

Ellie flinched looking at the runes covering her mouth like she was going to throw up. Maria came over and looked at the runes sucking in a sharp breath. " This is powerful, how did he do this?" she asked Akira.

RegalWindstar said:
Akira sighed rubbing her temples "I never said it before but.. Alexander isn't like you remember Graeme, he can no longer be tricked by shape shifters.. atleast not with me he made sure of that." she lifted her sleeve on her right arm showing runes of dark magic "I don't know exactly what this spell is but its something a shape shifter can't copy" She showed her neck, there was another there "And there is multiple and they spread if you try and get rid of them." She sighed "he assured me it wouldn't kill me or harm me as he didn't want his "precious little bird" to be in any pain or dead."
Graeme held up his hand and pointed at Vincent and Akira, That may be so, but you forget Alexander is still an idiot and that Vincent here has a friend. An angel. Who knows magic. Who is a god forsaken ANGEL! I've read up on my magics and ANGELIC MAGIC KICKS ASS! Therefore, we have our holy trump card literally on our side. Problems have been solved. Again.

Akira sighed "He and my father took me to some ancient ruins and preformed some ritual of some sort with a book of dark spells. He had gathered a lot of witches trained in the dark arts to preform it."

Vincent gave the girl a smile and placed a hand on her head, "That's really good, darling." He told her reassuringly, "You might have just helped us in saving the life of our friend!"

Getting up from his crouched position, he walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a jar of suckers, placing it on the kitchen counter. "Here, have as many as you like," He said, grinning at the little girl, opening the lid for her, "As a thank you."

With that, he went out to the Cafè to tell his friends about this optimistic discovery.

Dnaleri017 said:
Graeme held up his hand and pointed at Vincent and Akira, That may be so, but you forget Alexander is still an idiot and that Vincent here has a friend. An angel. Who knows magic. Who is a god forsaken ANGEL! I've read up on my magics and ANGELIC MAGIC KICKS ASS! Therefore, we have our holy trump card literally on our side. Problems have been solved. Again.

" That's a crime! The Coven doesn't allow any body to preform dark magic!" Maria exclaimed. " Who ever this 'Alexander ' is, is gonna be in a lot of trouble when i tell the Coven." she stood up and pulled out her cellphone dialing a number before walking away talking to someone.

The door to the cafe opened and in walked a bunch of Soldiers from Akira's kingdom with Alexander. Alexander walked up to Akira "We're here pretty little bird. As promised your soldiers." He spoke as he twirled Akira's hair in his fingers kissing some of the strands. She gave a look of anger towards him but shrugged off his actions.

Lovely, not only have you all not been listening to the glorious things I've figured out just by being here but now Alexander is here. Grand day everyone. Grand.

Dnaleri017 said:
Lovely, not only have you all not been listening to the glorious things I've figured out just by being here but now Alexander is here. Grand day everyone. Grand.
Graeme glared at Alexander while speaking

" You!" Maria walked over to Alexander anger on her face, " How dare you twist our magic for your own selfish needs!!!" she hissed getting in face.

Alexander glared back at Graeme pulling Akira to his chest with one arm mouthing 'Mine' and smirked kissing the top of Akira's head.

"Wanna tell me what you figured out?" Vincent asked, coming to a standstill at the bar, where it seemed everyone was plotting. Raising an eyebrow at the faux prince, he chose to ignore him. For now.

"Our little wonderchild back in the kitchen told me where Spooks is being held. What did you find out, Graeme?" He asked curiously, picking up his cup of coffee again. It was cold.

Alexander gave a glare toward Maria "Selfish?" He held Akira tighter "I've done all this to keep her safe. Besides I got permission to do it by the leader of the Coven herself" (I'll delete this part if you guys don't want this in here >.<) he smirked "A shape shifter helped me trick all those in the little coven. Now their leader sits locked up in my castle while my darling little shape shifting spy is manipulating the Coven from within"

"Thank you, Mr.Vincent," Mia said as she took a handful of suckers. While she was 'examining' the new items, Mia along with Caeli Stilla moved with Vincent into the main area of the cafe.

(Okay, also guys Akira Must go to zee ball with Alexander. *^* I must have zee romantic drama with Jun, Alexander and Akira :P )

Ellie gasped and Maria paled, " Madame Bernet...." she looked down then grabbed Alexanders shirt, her other hand full of fire, " Where is she?!" she glared her face scary in the waving flame in her hand.

(Also deep down Alexander does truly hold more than possessiveness for Akira, he does love her but his want to protect her made him turn to dark magic which in turn twisted his already messed up mind which is why hes like this)

Alexander smiled "Don't worry shes safe, for now. But one wrong move and your dead, I only ask you let me stay by my darling little birds side and do not attack me."

" Maria!" Ellie looked at her friend panic on her face as Maria weighed her options. Finally she let go of Alexanders shirt the flame in her hand going out. She glared up him wishing he was dead.

Alexander let go of Akira with a kiss to her temple but still kept close to her. Akira glared at him and sighed in annoyance. Akira turned to the others "Well help is now here so how are we to rescue Spooks?" (I did get the name right, right? With so many chars its a bit difficult to keep up >.<)

Judging by the amount of hate and disgust in the area, Mia knew that the man in the center was not a good one. Tugging Vincent's pants, Mia asked, "Mr. Vincent, Who's he?"

Graeme walked up to everyone handing them a pair of gloves and multiple assortments of weapons, mostly silver daggers but stopped before Alexander. Be really careful with these, they aren't easy to make or obtain and one wrong move and you can pretty much end up killing yourself or worse, me. Again though let me go in first and scout the area so we have that advantage. I would much rather do this solo but I doubt I can talk any of you out of it so we better get moving. Also Alexander, if you twitch in the wrong direction after the deal I know you made with Akira I will personally hunt you down and you know it. Graeme finally gave him a normal knife making sure he had no way to stab Graeme himself. He gripped his own blade and stormed out the door without anyone having a chance to reply to him and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back