Magi: Magic Arising

@kira blackthorn

I don't understand your post. Your character should still be in the cell, still tied up. Someone was being tortured but the torturer has since left and Royce has just announced that there will be magic "explosion" which will allow for your escape but it hasn't happened yet.

Just throwing out a note to get everyone excited... pendants will be going active next week and chaos will ensue. It should be fun!

Hales said:
Just throwing out a note to get everyone excited... pendants will be going active next week and chaos will ensue. It should be fun!
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I can see it now; Leopold minding his own business while a bird follows him constantly talking about food.

"Yeah, I mean I guess I'll take twenty for this fox pelt, but I'm giving you the friends and family discount man. You keep that in mind."

"Or, alternate idea, give it to me and I'll eat it. Like, come on. I will eat that."

Okay, so since Gael has bailed, should I just have my twins nonchalantly leave him? It'd be easier for them to move on if someone else interacted with them or some fight broke out near them. They're in the streets, not too far from the warehouse.

I'm working on a response post to something else within the rp so I can have something inconvenient happen to Gael.

@Lioness075 I will have a post up sometime tonight for your twins to react to. I don't know how soon it will be because I need to get it approved by @sonicfreak101 and I know she will be online later tonight, but I don't know exactly when.

@Lioness075 Something for you to react to is being posted right now. Please note that you don't see shieldman's character get killed because he had run around a corner and this happened fast. Your characters would merely stumble upon his body.

@everyone

Oh my goodness! I greatly apologize for my long absence, personal life and school suddenly attacked me without any pity making it difficult to even go on any technology, even now there are a million things that need to be done but I wanted to say that I'm still alive and say sorry.

As well, my past account seemed to be affected by something, I'm unsure of what but it has dragged me into creating a new account under the name of 'HighnessesKnight' rather then its past 'HighnessesReign' and so any progress I had on my posts has been lost and it'll take a little longer to create my replies once more.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience I may have created, I will work my hardest to go back through the posts and reply the best I can with the stray time I have.

HighnessesKnight said:
@everyone
Oh my goodness! I greatly apologize for my long absence, personal life and school suddenly attacked me without any pity making it difficult to even go on any technology, even now there are a million things that need to be done but I wanted to say that I'm still alive and say sorry.

As well, my past account seemed to be affected by something, I'm unsure of what but it has dragged me into creating a new account under the name of 'HighnessesKnight' rather then its past 'HighnessesReign' and so any progress I had on my posts has been lost and it'll take a little longer to create my replies once more.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience I may have created, I will work my hardest to go back through the posts and reply the best I can with the stray time I have.
Good to see that your back!

My twins still wish to stay here. ^^

Speaking of which...I should probably get them moving on to the warehouse or something. Is there still a fight going on in there?

Okay...who all is involved in it currently? I can literally have my twins run over after hearing something happen and join in the fight.

Lioness075 said:
Okay...who all is involved in it currently? I can literally have my twins run over after hearing something happen and join in the fight.
The fight is going on between Lucas and Mavis (NPCs) and Sakuna (@Archangel Galdrael) although Michael is not on the ground in the fight... He is shooting in from a distance at the moment.

Okay! I am going to be working on a post activating pendants and unleashing fun stuff, but I am waiting on a few more people to post before I consider posting it.

I'm here as well. I fell ill over the weekend and couldn't focus enough to post. I'll get one up asap after work.

No rush for anyone... I'm just trying to keep track of people and the head count was a good way to do that.

Note: my next major post will contain a time skip of about a half a day since it is probably still mid to late morning and it will jump to the start of the banquet in the early evening. Therefore, people should think about what their character might do in between then and what not...

For those of you fighting Lucas and Mavis, I'm still working out what is going to happen there with this minor time skip and I will keep you updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back