Magi: Magic Arising

Posted! @Ashen Wraith and @Aurelia : You may engage the brutes although you may not within a single post kill them - they are each over 6 feet tall with over 200 lbs of muscle so that is not something a character would be capable of at this point as far as reasonability goes.

What? I was going to use my special alpha z omega beam to win instantly!

But seriously, I detest winning combat in one round. Anything that has any significance should be a challenge. The only things that are one shot and done should be unimportant, inexperienced scrandoms, and even that's iffy. I'd prefer to wait until you said they were dead.

I think I have more fun putting my characters in situations where they are massively disadvantaged... especially in the physical sense LOL.

Ahhh I'll have to post tomorrow, try not to run to far away with the roleplay while I sleep.

꒰´ ु-௰ू-॰`꒱⋆。˚✩ɢ∞פ ɴⅈɢhт ༘*ೄ˚

Heck yeah, first element. Would it be alright if he created little fire elementals? Not really bigger than, say, a hand, but just little flaming critters to do his bidding.

Pendants are not active yet and that's not something he would be able to do for quite a while (there will be training eventually), but eventually it would be possible.

Aright. I will post a summary later today when I have time and I will try to keep it updated from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back