• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mages Galore

VintagePopPunk

I will never be satisfied
Hey! I have a basic idea of doing a fantasy roleplay, set in a futuristic galaxy where Earth has died and many new planets have been terriformed. A lot of the planets caused strange mutations to its early inhabitants and have now sprung a great society of vastly different races. The societies all have their own great imports. Tera'm is home to the magic wielders who provide medicines and healing to the other galaxies. Phyo is home to the berzerkers who are body guards, military men, etc. Mehaloni is home to the intellectuals who preform the duties of governing and ruling making. There are minor border planets and ports as well. PM if interested!

I'd be interested in this! If you need help fleshing it out a bit more, or even a co-GM, let me know. Otherwise, keep me updated.

CrashCourse said:
I'd be interested in this! If you need help fleshing it out a bit more, or even a co-GM, let me know. Otherwise, keep me updated.

co-GM? (Sorry new here). I have the idea in my head, but after a long day it takes a bit of fighting to get it out.

VintagePopPunk said:
co-GM? (Sorry new here). I have the idea in my head, but after a long day it takes a bit of fighting to get it out.
A co-GM would just basically help you plan and run the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back