• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia RP!

damg the 70's.......welp that rules out any minority characters for me xD

Darth Gangsta]No. Bloods and Crips. [URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods said:
Bloods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/URL]

Crips - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
yeah lets not do blood and crips xD . Cus gang or no gang its still kind of a culture and i don't want someone getting it wrong or not taking it that seriously and thinking its a big joke.

the 70s is a bit ...um...late. But in the 30s (when the Commission were made), it was the golden age of Italian Mafia, and personally I love the 30s culture, the music, the clothes, it was simply the time to live.

I thought we were doing american mafia not italian. It's fine for whatever time period but the father back we go the more restricted it gets for any character ideas i have if we plan make being realistic. (i.e i'm not going to make a gay character if its the 70's back an i sure as heck ain't making a minority character if its in the 30s xD heck i might love to be different) but idc it's fun no matter what we do and seeing all the great ideas everyone has i know it will be a good rp

Last edited by a moderator:
Sopranos said:
Omg tks you guy for
wait, you confused me... What do you mean ? Aren't the Mafia Italian ? And yea, I like how it's like back there, restricted you said, when the bosses were old school and the soldiers were loyal and respected omerta.

And like @Veyd Sahvoz said: Do you guys want to set the RP in the era of war time between the top families ?
italian?....no what? xD there's is the german mafia and the spanish mafia and japanese mafia. And yes there is even the american mafia....

and i think we have to different ideas of restricted

[QUOTE="aja maji]italian?....no what? xD there's is the german mafia and the spanish mafia and japanese mafia. And yes there is even the american mafia....

[/QUOTE]
oh... we get it wrong... mafia was first used to talk about Italian or Italian-American Mafia (La Cosa Nostra), and in this case I'm doing that. Mafia here I'm referring about Charlie Luciano, about Carlo Gambino, about John Gotti... and many more. But we CAN have other criminal organization in the RP that operate in the city: The American Triad, The Jewish Mob, any local Irish gang or African American gang... Even the Murder Inc (of course leading by our character).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back