• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia RP!

Sopranos

The Sop
I'm wondering if anyone interested in the Mafia like I do. Like a "The Godfather" mafia role play would be cool, with the setting of the 70s of new york, the five families(like Corleone, Cuneo, Straci, Barzini and Tattaglia) and the commission of of the NY mafia.

OR we can make our own family in the RP, but whatever they are, they should be fictional and imaginary (not like Genovese, Colombo, Gambino and other from the real life mobster).

latest

Anyway, if you happen to visit this thread and find interest, please post your idea and we can discuss more detail

Not to sure what your asking. But yeah I'm am super intrested in a mafia rp.

I'm gonna need more approval to start a RP. But first, we should discuss a few things.

Would you like a Godfather RP: Godfather setting and the five families names from the Godfather(Corleone, Cuneo, Straci, Barzini and Tattaglia) with members are you.

Or our own mafia RP: Setting of NY 50s-60s-70s, make your own family, the top 5 in NY

Lordvader59 said:
Better idea. Instead of 1970s Mafia, either do 1920s Bootleggers or 1930s bank robbers
You mean the Black Hand and Al Capone age... Sorry guy I don't know much about that age... I have better knowledge from The Castellamarese War and when Luciano create the Commission on the top five and beyond that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The responds from you guys are better than I expected (honestly I thought that no one gonna visit this thread), but I will have my mid-term this week, and a... I'm still waiting for a little bit more... I'll start this RP soon as I can, may be around next week would be good.

Sopranos said:
You mean the Black Hand and Al Capone age... Sorry guy I don't know much about that age... I have better knowledge from The Castellamarese War and when Luciano create the Commission on the top five and beyond that.
MY SWEET CHILD LUCKY LUCIANO

I'd more likely be going for American Mafia's or something like that. Like under Al Capone, not that I like him it's just because this is a Mafia RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back