MA style in Kickstarter

Greenstalker

Supporter
So I happen to got one of MA style tier pledge in Kickstarter and thus I will choose two styles to be in the 3e book. I already decided Ebon Shadow will be one and for other one I want to make a poll but to make a poll I first need inputs for choices.

these were most favorite ones in kickstarters comment section Dreaming Pearl Courtesan, Silver-Voice Nightingale, Ebon Shadow, Black Claw, Cobra, Crystal Chameleon...

I will get Ebon Shadow someone else stated he will be getting Black claw so it leaves other for vote but if people in here have other favorites I will consider them too Poll will made at monday and will stay until KS is over (or whenever they contact me for my choices)

Rules: It should be a Celestial MA, It can't be something from MoEP books, it can't be one of four virtue MA's, laughing wound is also offlimits. Other than this it can be selected from glories, SotM, Ink Monkeys etc.

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

I'd like to see Mantis Style, if only because it was one of the original MA styles features in the caste books of 1st ed.

PS: John said Laughing Wounds is off limits, BTW

Elcief said:
Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar!
I'd like to see Mantis Style, if only because it was one of the original MA styles features in the caste books of 1st ed.

PS: John said Laughing Wounds is off limits, BTW
updated first post

My favorite style is Righteous Devil Style but that one is confirmed for 3e.

I vote for Dreaming Pearl and Crystal Chameleon.

Just to clarify something I already decided Ebon Shadow will be one of my two selection so this is for my second selection of MA style but I will consider two or three highest voted on poll (so it won't overlap with someoneelses choices)

It's very kind of you to open this up to the public! I'd like to vote Dreaming Pearl Courtesan style, myself. Weirdness and social-fu aside, having a style that allows the use of more "elegant" and unconventional weaponry would be a contribution to really help round out the available themes, and for the core, diversity is definitely good!

well my faves are definitely righteous devil and celestial monkey, but as the The Dark Wizard pointed out, thats already official. So, im going to have to be in favor of Celestial Monkey all the way. (I love how the thematics for virtue cas actually shape the entirety of the characters persona, and how you can still end up with virtuously imbalanced character with it.)

My friend loves dreaming pearl courtesan however, and i have directed him here from our facebook page, so im sure he will be voting for that.

And to greenstalker A.K.A Demon Kang, you are a fucking fantastic human being, and i just want hug you for a good long 30 seconds. get those endorphins moving.

Norraba said:
well my faves are definitely righteous devil and celestial monkey, but as the The Dark Wizard pointed out, thats already official. So, im going to have to be in favor of Celestial Monkey all the way. (I love how the thematics for virtue cas actually shape the entirety of the characters persona, and how you can still end up with virtuously imbalanced character with it.)
My friend loves dreaming pearl courtesan however, and i have directed him here from our facebook page, so im sure he will be voting for that.

And to greenstalker A.K.A Demon Kang, you are a fucking fantastic human being, and i just want hug you for a good long 30 seconds. get those endorphins moving.
Sure you can hug me if you can find me :P

Dreaming Pearl Courtesan and, hmmm, Crane Style

Both cover things other styles don't.

Dreaming Pearl Courtesan is an elegant, social style.

Crane is soft and defensive - we have lots of aggressive styles already, but thats not all MA is about!

Crystal Chameleon style! Disco ninjas must be a thing right out of the corebook. It really shows how cool MA can get.

Norraba said:

Get in line :P .....I have to hug Greenstalker first ^_^

I vote for Celestial Monkey Style! Marvelous aesthetics. Hopefully this time it's staff-based.

If we're doing second votes too, as some people are doing, I'll also vote for Arms of the Unconquered Sun.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]The obvious answer here is that we need a second Righteous Devil Style

[/QUOTE]
righteous devil style 2, the rightchening

Do Violet Bier of Sorrows, all of our sword-wielders would appreciate it.

Also, do you know what styles are already going to be in the book? I would suggest suggesting a list of styles just in case they already plan to put in some of the styles that you suggested.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Do Violet Bier of Sorrows, all of our sword-wielders would appreciate it.
Also, do you know what styles are already going to be in the book? I would suggest suggesting a list of styles just in case they already plan to put in some of the styles that you suggested.

[/QUOTE]
i do believe that the devs have nixed this as a possibility as it is too closely aligned with the sidreal splat, which is unfortunate, because it is one of my favorite three

I love Dreaming Pearl, but I'm delighted by Celestial Monkey. Hm.

Well, since Pearl is clearly winning right now, I'll go for Monkey. Give them both a shot at winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back