• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M͟y͟ ͟N͟i͟n͟j͟a͟ ͟W͟a͟y͟ -「Naruto Universe Inspired ‣ Closed」

So they’ll be preparing for the Chunin exams?
Sort of! Not really preparing, they'll be in the Chuunin exams. I leave character bonding, team bonding, team mission history, and team training history up to each team to figure out when ya'll are accepted and assigned your team.

It helps to knock out the basic shenanigans and get to the nitty gritty. >:^)

If I've counted correctly, you're looking to get 18 OCs before we begin? That'd be 6 teams for the exams?

It should be 9 spots with 3 already reserved, so 6 new players, if i understood correctly. Also, only 6/9 can be from a clan. Since the reserved trio are each from a clan (uchiha, nara, inuzuka), that would mean that only half of new applicants get to be in a clan.

Correct me if i am wrong.

It should be 9 spots with 3 already reserved, so 6 new players, if i understood correctly. Also, only 6/9 can be from a clan. Since the reserved trio are each from a clan (uchiha, nara, inuzuka), that would mean that only half of new applicants get to be in a clan.

Ah, this would make sense as well. Might even make more sense now that I think about it.

If I've counted correctly, you're looking to get 18 OCs before we begin? That'd be 6 teams for the exams?
No, in total I have 6 spots available. The other 3 are taken by the CO-GMs and Batsy. :csmile:
I have the clans listed in case someone wanted to create a character from that clan since I'm only allowing 1 shinobi per clan for the moment.

You can create a clan-less character though, and let's say 6 ppl get accepted then the RP will be closed without a clan spot being filled.

The first part is correct. I have 6 GENIN CHARACTER spots available. Any one of those 6 characters don't have to be from a clan. If you do want to be though, you don't have Uchiha, Nara, or Inuzuka to pick from as they're taken by the CO-GM's and Batsy. All 6 characters can be from the other 6 available clans if they wanted to, or none of the characters have to be from a clan and still possibly be accepted. That part is up to ya'll to decide. ^_^

Oh~! I'm already working on my Character Sheet. Would you like us to send the Sheets to you first for approval, or should we post them directly to the thread?

Oh, that's wonderful!! Make sure your CS has the information I've listed so we're on the same page. You can post the CS directly to the thread!

Interested and working on my sheet!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask here, in the OOC thread, the discord, or even PM/DMing me! I really appreciate y'all's interest and thinking about y'all's characters ^_^

Im Rather interested in this! I have a hole host of characters for this universe that I created over the years. Is it ok to play more then one oc or no? I only ask because I have a set of twins I would love to play again. I also have some ability ideas too I would like to try out.

Im Rather interested in this! I have a hole host of characters for this universe that I created over the years. Is it ok to play more then one oc or no? I only ask because I have a set of twins I would love to play again. I also have some ability ideas too I would like to try out.
You really threw me for a loop with the twins idea! However, only one OC is allowed. This is to keep things fair with everyone who has already started submitting their characters. I can allow 1 of the twins to be an NPC, but as a character who will be vital to the story, only 1 is allowed for now. That means the NPC won't be assigned to a group, and won't be constantly in the RP. Keep that in mind if you decide to go this route.

For the ability ideas: Go for it, shoot your shot! If you have any questions or want to run your ideas by me, let me know! I'm here to help. ^_^

Don't forget we have a temp OOC, a CS thread, and the Discord up! If you're interested, join!

Thank you for all ya'lls interest! Don't forget, there's a Temp OOC, a CS thread, and a Discord!

We have 1 more opening if someone is interested! We will begin the roleplay in a weeks time (roughly April 28th), so you will only have about a few days to submit a character for approval. All the families are taken, and All characters in the CS are approved.

I know the title says closed, but you also said there's still one spot left? Is it still left or am I too late?

I know the title says closed, but you also said there's still one spot left? Is it still left or am I too late?
Originally it's closed, but I can let you still apply, let's see what you got! If possible, could you make a character by Thursday April 25th?

Thanks!! I can totally do that! In fact, I already have a character in mind, so I might be able to get them up today, just need to figure out jutsus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back