• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M͟y͟ ͟N͟i͟n͟j͟a͟ ͟W͟a͟y͟ -「Naruto Universe Inspired ‣ Closed」

L0ck0n

Your Friendly Neighborhood Weeb

a roleplay by Lock0n

My Ninja Way
!

Naruto Universe Inspired

main

tags

#Naruto, #Ninja

Konohagakure Spirit

Toshio Masuda

• Welcome to the world of

Naruto! In the original story Naruto Uzumaki explored his nindo; Ninja way, belief, or dream by facing enemies, creating friendships, and battling his inner beliefs.

What if…you were to create your own nindo? What if the Shinobi world was recreated to include your very own character, whose life mission is to answer this very question?

In this new world of Naruto, you can do exactly that! Up until the 3rd Hokage the events are recreated to include a whole new set of characters, yours. Your characters will write their own story as well as grow to be fine Shinobi. It’s up to you to decide how to live, and for what cause or motivation you will live for.

Joining the roleplay does not mean you need extensive Naruto universe knowledge. I’ve taken up the task to provide the lore for anyone to look into, which is down below. However, I am looking for roleplayers who are dedicated in creating a world of action-based combat, character developement, a willingness to have a great time with others, and a roleplay that will last. If you feel that you can fulfill this task then express your interest!

Now, imerse yourself in a new story based on the Naruto Universe:

Konohagakure is thriving; world peace, a growing population, and strong Hokages. The Third Shinobi World War was a time of chaos and uncertainty. The war brought forth many heroes in terms of strong new Kages and distinct ninja who swayed the battlefield, but the war took tenfold more lives. The lives lost in the war became the cornerstone for peace talks and agreements that have lasted to the current day. The world has been stable for years as each village has created and continued their traditions.

However, not all is peaceful in the villages. There have been rumors that the Mist village has been facing some instability among their leaders and comrades. This uncertainty has certainly increased priority in the private discussions among the leaders of each village. Some believe it's time to rebalance the strength of each village while others wish to never see the horrors of war again.

To the everyday Shinobi, life goes on as usual. Rumors are only rumors that really hold no weight, and with the Chunnin exams around the corner then Konohagakure is in a difficult spot. With the decision to proceed with hosting the Chunnin exams Konohagakure is sending a clear message; We WILL preserve and prosper, no matter the circumstances.

This is the political climate you're living in. As a Genin you will have heard the word on the street, but with no proof it's just gossip. You see Konohagakure thriving, and the only thing on your mind is preparing for the exams. Since your squad leader has decided you are going to participate it's up to you how you'll maneuver your feelings and your training. Good luck!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
YOOO LETS GOOOOO!!!
I had an old oc that I can deffo use here.
Question though, is this basically an AU? Considering I see Senju/Uchiha spots in the clan mentions.

roxybirdie roxybirdie has asked some helpful questions for the RP! I'll post them here:

#1: Do canon characters exist? Or is this a world recreated with OC's only? Sort of: The main characters that are vital to Konoha's foundation are still in the RP, up until the 3rd Hokage: IE: Hashirama and Tobiramas legacy, and of course Hiruzen as current 3rd Hokage. But, I do have a different 4th Hokage. The legendary Sannin are in the RP, but they're not gonna be vital to the RP story. They're all NPCs for the meantime.

However, other characters like the Akatsuki, the other village Kages, Kabuto, and Danzo are not in the RP.

Also, any characters from the 4th Hokage (his generation or directly related to him) and after do not exist in the RP.

#2: Is the timeline set before the Third Shinobi World War? If so, would our characters be older than Kakashi's generation? (I'm curious about the exact timeline.) No, it's set after the 3rd Shinobi World War, roughly 11-13 years after. So no, your characters aren't older than Kakashi. I have the required ages in the rules.

#3: Will our characters have a direct impact on the canon storyline and overall worldbuilding? For instance, canon Fourth Hokage vs. a new Fourth Hokage. (I'm not saying the Fourth Hokage would be replaced. However, I'm curious if our characters will change history. Or do you prefer keeping things as canon as possible?) The roleplay will not directly follow the canon version. At the start of the roleplay your characters will have passed the Academy, and are assigned to a team + a leader where they would have already done a few missions. Anything from that point forward will be inspired by the canon, but it'll be unique to our RP.

#4: If we choose one of the available clans, would our character be part of the main family line? Or do you prefer distant relatives? (Part of the clan, but not directly related to established characters in the series.) I give you free reign with this! IE: If you do the Hyuuga clan you can be from the main house or the branch house. If you do the Yamanaka clan you can be the next in line for leader or just a member.)

#5: If we opt out of an available clan, can we create our own shinobi clan? Yes! I give you free reign, however, keep in mind I am looking for strengths, weaknesses, details, examples. I WILL be asking you about your clan to see how it'll fit in the RP.

#6: If we create our own shinobi clan, are we allowed to brainstorm a specialized technique (i.e. Nara clan techniques) or kekkei genkai? (i.e. Sharingan) Absolutely!! Keep in mind the above information. I WILL be asking in depth questions to understand your creative idea so I can properly incorporate it into the RP.

#7: What are your rules about existing bloodline limits? For instance, if your character isn't part of the bloodline (i.e. Uchiha), you're not allowed to have an established kekkei genkai. (Assuming stuff like dojutsu theft is not allowed.)
Great question: For this roleplay, Dojustu (eye specific ability) will only be in a clan specific setting. If you have a nature or body specific kekkei genkai then I will proceed to review it.

YOOO LETS GOOOOO!!!
I had an old oc that I can deffo use here.
Question though, is this basically an AU? Considering I see Senju/Uchiha spots in the clan mentions.
Yes, exactly! I couldn't remember the words to describe this rp haha, so thank you

TUUUBULAR BRAAHH! this is amazing. I can't wait. Debating on an Uchiha or just creating my own Clan.
I'll continue brainstorming meanwhile!

Hello, I'm interested in the Aburame spot! I have a character who's based on the Aburame's rivals in the war, the Kamizuru Clan, who also use bugs (bees & wasps). They show up briefly in one of the Naruto filler arcs.

I think the character would for the Aburame Clan since bugs are bugs, but they would have some difference from the standard Aburame. I do have more details on the Jutsu and how it functions, but I wanted to know if this was a valid idea first. What do you think?

Awesome sauce! I don't want to run into any trouble but would wood release be involved with Senju or is it strictly for Hashirama?

I'll accept it for you to use! Just know you won't have Hashiramas godlike vast jutsu abilities in the beginning haha. Please keep this in mind if you go this route

Hello, I'm interested in the Aburame spot! I have a character who's based on the Aburame's rivals in the war, the Kamizuru Clan, who also use bugs (bees & wasps). They show up briefly in one of the Naruto filler arcs.

I think the character would for the Aburame Clan since bugs are bugs, but they would have some difference from the standard Aburame. I do have more details on the Jutsu and how it functions, but I wanted to know if this was a valid idea first. What do you think?

Yes, absolutely! I accept this idea for you to expand on it. When I post the character sheet, there's a section to list jutsu and details about your jutsu so please go into detail if you'd like!

I also remember this! It was when they had to look for the Bikochu beetle :grinningteeth: And Naruto ruined it haha

I always wanted to do an Inuzuka very focused on the jutsu that fuses them with their dog. A ninja specialized in being a big monster.

For those interested, Uchiha, Inuzuka, and Nara are taken, but the other family spots are open

Interested. I know you have specified in the rules that characters will be Genin. Is there room to create a Jonin instead?

Thank you for answering in advance.

Interested. I know you have specified in the rules that characters will be Genin. Is there room to create a Jonin instead?

Thank you for answering in advance.
Hello, thank you for your interest! And no, the goal is for the roleplay to progress so your characters can age to become Jonin, or whichever other path you'd like for them to go. This is your characters story from the very beginning, so they'll all start out as Genin (assigned stats and teams by me) to create that story; essentially finding their Nindo.

Edit: I had put "Newly Graduated Genin", but that's not true since they'd have been in their teams and doing easy missions already when the RP starts. :^)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back