• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
...What are peeps opinions of a warstrider? Would it warp the game too much?

I ask because I actually made a warstrider when Arms of the Chosen came out and haven't had a chance to play with it at all.

I'm not even sure I want to do a warstrider pilot instead of the martial artists I've been throwing around, but I feel I should ask.

And awesome for the IRA socket. Now it completes my outfit! Get a witches cloak and witches hat, then have the hearthstone be right there at the front hat. Totally sinches the mystic vibe. Gwen would be proud.

...What are peeps opinions of a warstrider? Would it warp the game too much?

I ask because I actually made a warstrider when Arms of the Chosen came out and haven't had a chance to play with it at all.

I'm not even sure I want to do a warstrider pilot instead of the martial artists I've been throwing around, but I feel I should ask.
Warstriders have some great advantages, but some serious disadvantages. You'd need to have some good Craft ability to be able to keep up on its repair, and if you ever go to a city, you may need to stash it somewhere in order to be able to go into town.

Can warstriders fly in 3e? I have never taken a close look at them to see. If we are traveling at speed, a slow moving 'strider would really stink.

I got a decent craft ability! But I would have it in poisons (which I will bug Sherwood about tomorrow)

But if it's worth it, I might try to spend some xp to help there too if its possible.

Can warstriders fly in 3e? I have never taken a close look at them to see. If we are traveling at speed, a slow moving 'strider would really stink.
The Warstrider Ascendant Nova Phoenix can fly, but it is rated as Artifact NA, so it is at least possible for them to be airborne.

Hazel also has the Cirrus Skiff spell. It doesn't mention a weight limit and allows one other passenger.

Though, it only goes Essence x 6 mph.

So... like 12 mph.

Hazel also has the Cirrus Skiff spell. It doesn't mention a weight limit and allows one other passenger.

Though, it only goes Essence x 6 mph.

So... like 12 mph.
I doubt that you could fit a warstrider, but its not my call. lol

I believe I've finally gotten all my points spent. Things appear to be in order, please let me know what you guys think. I'll have to fill in charm text spoilers when I've got more time.

I'm working in limit stuff now. So reading up on it.

Are virtues still a thing?

Anyway! I find it interesting there is no longer an option to have some control over it.

Makes it especially fun with the emphasis of the Storyteller deciding when the Limit ultimately breaks.

I'm looking forward to all the ways that Sherwood can abuse this.

I dont suppose anyone has the Eight Tailed Mole Hound stats from the Hundred Devils Night Parade?

I've been waiting on them to compile it into one thing. Is it still ongoing or did they finally bundle it into one thing?

I've been waiting on them to compile it into one thing. Is it still ongoing or did they finally bundle it into one thing?
No. They havent yet, sadly. And it's a shake I would have to spend 2 dollars just for the stats of one critter. Would be nice if on each of those they through in a handful of other stuff with it to justify the money spent and to make it feel less microtransactiony.

I might break down and see about getting it if I have a few dollars leftover on pay day. Lol to at least contribute a little to the gangs collection of books, albeit minisculey.

Sherwood Sherwood
Before I start doing so wanted to get permission first. Would it be allowed to create ones own Limit Break, so long as it is suitable dramatic and damaging and follows the guidelines set forth in what they are to all have in common?

And! Have you thought any about my questions regarding poisons and crafting?

Making your own Limit Break is fine.

I will probably just go with the poisons listed in the core book.

I am starting to wonder if having the Crane style martial arts is worth it. I wanted a more defensive style character, but I'm wondering if I can get by with the Lunar Charms I have and use the four I spent on the Crane style on something else. Besides, it would free up four dots of Merits. Thoughts?

I just work here. You still have plenty of time to tweak your sheet before it is set for game start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back