• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Love You For A Long, Long Time [Closed; Zelink]

alwaysyourqueen

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The time had passed, no doubt. The time had gone on, again and again, and it was impossible to gauge the true extent of who Zelda had been for all these millennia. But here she was, back home again, with her knight at her side.

Her legs ached, and her body protested, but she made her way down the road. They were not far from Hateno Village now, and she was looking forward to seeing her home. (Not just her home, but her and Link's home together. He had shown her that he had fixed it up, and she had taken it a few steps further.) She reached to lean on Link, glad for the moment that he was a good height for her to reach towards. He was somehow perfect in every respect. Or maybe it just felt that way.

"Link, have you found any flowers? I want to place some by the desk." There's not much for her to say, so she finds something. There's always something else for her to find to talk about. Ever since dropping out of the sky, she's found there's even more she could talk about than ever before.

Of course, she would avoid the more difficult things. Being restored from a draconic form was draining, and she refused to express how tired she was. And she was. She was tired.

The two were finally together again, after what felt like hundreds of years apart. It always felt that way, at least this time he could remember her. Remember the feelings he felt for her, remember the smile on her face. Which meant the latest journey was more than excruciating for the knight. He managed to rescue his princess though and she was right here by his side like it should of been.

He looked over letting her lean on him as the two went to Hateno Village. He wanted to show her the improvements he made to their place while she was gone. All always with knowledge she would return. He nodded as he went to his bag pulling out a few flowers. Though he gave it to her handing it to her briefly touching her hand as he looked forward while riding his horse.

He avoided asking too many questions, he was a man of few words after all. When it came to Zelda though maybe he had more than a few words to say. Though he never liked asking tough questions. “You seem tired.” He said his voice leaving his lips for the first time in what seemed ever. “I want to rest too.” He admitted something he didn’t like quite admitting.

“Have you tried.. borrowing someone’s arm to levitate objects or going through solid walls by jumping?” He was trying his best to make her smile.

Zelda's fingers grazed his as she took the flowers from him. One she was deeply familiar with, the silent princess. The other a new kind, dark and yellow and vibrant as the day's sun. She laughed at his joke. "I am tired. But I'm excited, too." Her expression shifted to a fond smile. "I am going to try to gain control over my power…Queen Sonia taught me just how much I don't know about my abilities."

His speaking to her was a special moment. She treasured whatever words he did share because she knew what his silence meant to him, whether he did it deliberately or not. "Maybe I'll be able to keep a flower eternally in bloom…" She trailed off slightly at this thought, imagining a home always bright with flowers from every corner of Hyrule. She wanted to see it all, yes, but maybe she could enjoy the comfort of their home and still have their beauty with them. That would be breathtaking.

"You've kept the house up? I cannot wait to lie down in my own…our own bed."

Link nodded at her statements of trying to control her power. He took a deep breath, the two of them had been through so much that he honestly wanted to rest. Then again, resting was something that made him anxious. When there was so much peace there was always some kind of downside to it. He pushed all those thoughts away though smiling at the blonde hearing her next set of words. “I know you can do it.” He said honestly. If anyone had endless abilities it was her.

Him speaking was something he had to get used to. When he rescued her and they reunited it took him a lot to learn to communicate with her. He was a man of few words, he didn’t like speaking. Growing silent to be more of a guardian than an actual human. Though to her, he would speak. He loved speaking to her actually.

The only person that could ever hear his voice in a way.

“Yes. Just a little bit.” He nodded still a few words. “Our bed..” he liked the sound of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back