• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love Never Dies: Secrets Revealed (Melody and Taboo)

"I had to, both of us knew why." Erik said, finally standing as he regained his composure. "And yet I won't regret, from now until I die, the night I can't forget beneath a moonless sky." He got close to her again and caressed her cheek gently with his hand. His heart burned with regret for running like he had, but he knew that it was the only way she could be taken care of properly. "And now?" He asked, hoping Christine would say what he wanted to hear, that she would run away with him and never look back.

"How can you talk of now?" She pulled away again. "For once, there is no now." She told him with finality. How dare he think that he could come back from the dead and they could just pick up where they left off in the catacombs! She walked toward her balcony again, the one that overlooked Phantasma. "Impossible. You know that, don't you? I'm married and have a child now, Erik." She hissed as she leaned over the balcony.

Erik heaved a deep sigh, Christine said the words he didn't want to hear. "Your marriage didn't seem that important to you ten years ago." He said bitterly as he pursed his lips. After all, she had even said that she was going to swear her love to him if he hadn't left her in the morning. He looked from balcony over his world of Phantasma, unable to look at her and still feeling bitterness from her words.

Christine shut her eyes in frustration. "I wasn't married on that night. You came to me the night prior." She reminded him. "I need to get back to my life. I'm relieved that you're alive, but I must return to a normal life." She got up and leaned against the wall. "I'm not yours any more. I am the wife of Raoul and the mother of a little boy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back