• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Wonderland

Welsh looked at the girls and said "she does know your here in wonderland but does not know where you are, and she would... Oooofffff with your head! She would say with the most annoying voice but the only one there that is good to be around is the jabawake and that's my personal decision" he said still drinking his tea and gesturing to the seat and then says "if you want to survive you have to fight or run and I do both because I haven't gone insane and if you need anything from above that hole I'll get it for you. Besides you always need connections and trust me I know because I was brung down here from the surface to when I was a child" he said with a smirk

Riley pursed her lips. She hesitated before she sat down, "So am I down here. . . Forever?"

Welsh looked at Riley and said with an annoyed voice "just like that rabbit said only the rabbit and the rabbits apprentice can go in and out of wonderland with ease" he said looking at her.

Just then a huge shadow passed over everyones head. A large, scaly, dragon-like creature landed not a few feet away. It leaped toward Alice and snatched her up in it's claws. It opened its jaws and was about to stuff the girl in when its eyes turned confused.

It roared and dropped Alice. It shook its head and backed up, visibly growing smaller as it stepped away. Then suddenly, there was a exotically beautiful girl standing there, with a gray hoodie and a white blouse. Her skin was a bit darker and she had a chain bracelet wrapped around wrist.

" God. That was close." She murmured to herself, then looking up growled and stepped back. She blushed when her eyes landed on Welsh and then they flicked away to Alice. Her eyes hardened and she stepped close, pulling out two wickedly sharp daggers from underneath her hoodie.

Welsh saw his friend and he saw her about to attack Alice but then he threw a knife close to her and said "what are you doing the stupid cats right there watching her and he'll drive you insane with me if you hurt he" and he calmed down and said "come here little missy you can be troublesome sometimes" he said smiling.

Riley looked at the girl who had appeared then back at Welsh, "So if I do "Join" you. . ." She said making hand quotes, "How does that affect me?"

Welsh stopped looking at peele (srry if misspelled) and looked at Riley and said "if you do decide on joining me you'll get the powers of the rabbit but you will have to lead people here over and over and tell them what happens and let them have fun and go insane and you can't break that bond with wonderland but the good thing is that you won't go insane from wonderlands curse but unlike everyone else here peele here has the same effects like me to where she won't go insane and I can train you on how to take control of wonderlands secret and mystical power" he said smiling "and that's why everyone is after me".

" You don't want to." the new girl said, the one that had just flown in. " Everyone's mad here. Chester, Welsh, probably even me. The Queen of Hearts, oh she'll kill you. Newcomer. Oh by the way, my name's Pele. Don't mess with me."

She curled her lip and turned away. " My father was the original Jabberwocky. He gave his stupid powers to me. It's horrible. Welsh, I do go insane. Killing spree, remember? My Jabberwocky form took over and i killed five card soldiers and Tweetledee's cousin. They hate me now."

Riley looked at the other girl, "Don't worry, I won't." She said when the girl told her not to mess with her, Riley then turned to Welsh, "I'm in."

Pele rolled her eyes and looked at Welsh. " Welsh, you sure this is a good idea? The Queen of Hearts will be after you too, you know." She had a pained look in her eyes. " Don't."

Welsh looke at Riley and said "I'll get started on your initiation soon" and turned to pele walking to her and kneels down and puts a hand on her happens and says "don't worry pele I won't die without a fight and besides I dint tell you but the queen was always after me" he said with a smile.

" Oh I knew, but this time she will send her trackers after you. You could get killed. Those trackers are the best in Wonderland." she touched his hand, " Please don't. Your my only friend. And what if she," Pele said, pointing to Alice, "Is actually a tracker too? And she is after your head?"

Welsh patted her head and said "don't worry wonderlands on my side and I was here when you're father was the queen kept sending him after me to but he always failed" welsh said laughing and picks pele up saying "don't worry pele now that I got an apprentice I'll have help putting wonderland back in order and you won't have to listen to that queen"

Welsh puts her down saying "okay okay" smiling and turns to Riley and says "if you want to be my apprentice your going to have to leave this hole and come to the rabbits den with me we will be safe there" he said looking seriously at Riley and looks back at pele saying "you go back to the queen and listen to not get in trouble again you got that" and smiles.

@Fantasy Crazy

Welsh watched pele run off and said to Riley "come on then let's go" he walked out of the hole in the side of the room.

Pele ran until she knew that Welsh and Riley couldn't see her, then she ran back to the room. She silently follow the two to where ever they were going.

Riley followed Welsh, "So, I'm guessing you're Welsh?" She had to ask, she wasn't sure if Pele was using a nickname.

Welsh looked back and said "yeah my name is welsh but I've been here so long people call me rabbit the only who calls me welsh is pele" as he was braking branches out of his way and walking.

"Well, I'd rather call you Welsh than Rabbit if that's okay, I think it's more fitting." Riley walked carefully and barely made a sound, of course there was the occasional crunch of a leaf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back