Lost Imagination (1x2) ArtsiCassie x willow wind x Syaoran9110 [Inactive]

It then started to rain hard and a flood warning went around the school. Students packed into buses and headed home. "Sorry to end it. But we must head home." So the class left and Cassie was caught in the rushing crowd, losing Kuro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuro reach out and grab her hand taking her to a room which seems like the storage room and slid down against the door gasping for air

"Kuro. Thanks." She then listened to the chaos outside to quiet down. "I think every is gone." She continued 10 minutes later.

Suddenly, reality stopped for all but imaginary friends. An older gentlemen around age 27 came in. "Kuro...we warned you what will happen if this kind of thing happens..."

"I'm sorry that's not an option. You know the rules. Imaginary friends cannot love a mortal." He continued.

"Under the current circumstances, her heart is not fully in love. It believes you will disappear again, deep within it. By slowly separating your feelings for her, you will be able to stay in the mortal world. Or leave her now."

"Alright. Here are steps you can take." He said handing a folder. "Good luck to you." And resumed time, leaving to the imagination realm.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back