Lost Imagination (1x2) ArtsiCassie x willow wind x Syaoran9110 [Inactive]

"First I have a sleeping student, now who are you?" Asked the teacher to Sharlotte. "Into the hallway!" She told her waiting for an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I will take you to the front." Said the teacher calmly. "Class, read chapters 1-2 of Dante's inferno." And left the room with Sharlotte.

"thank you" she said stightly more calmly all she had to do was imagen her name on the register and it wuld apere. if she trided hard.

Everyone heard a thump as a guy fell. "This day is getting so weird.." Said a girl.

Kuro stood up holding his head as he was wearing a black hooded jacket jeans and tenyshoes as he lift his head up he was bleeding from his head

"Are you alright." Said a girl. "Wow, you're cute." She whispered.

Cas started reading and looked out the window.

"ok " said the ofice person "your in the teacher who brout you hears class" as Charlotte walked threw the maze of coridors the thoght wow it worked i've not doun that since the fire

"Alright class." Said the teacher."focus up front. Please listen to to the new student. And someone bring him to the nurses offices."

Cas looked at the guy and down at her book. "Kuro.." She whispered confused tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back