Lost Imagination (1x2) ArtsiCassie x willow wind x Syaoran9110 [Inactive]

"I don't have an imagination anymore...only nightmares..." She replied showing her sketch book...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuro blushes and crawled towards her stopping in front of her and pushed her head up with his accidentally pressing his lips on hers

"Oh Kuro..." Cassie thought...a single tear flowed down. Slowly after a few seconds, they stopped. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you a long time ago."

The bell rang for 3rd period. "I gotta go to class..." She said after silence.

"Here." She replied holding his hand. "Stay with me and they won't come near you.."

Cas took Kuro to the music room for class. "Is this a new student?" Asked Mr.Snow spoke as they entered. "Well. Welcome, can you play?" He continued.

"Why don't you play something for us Cassie?" Mr.Snow asked. "Alright." She reposed and pulled out her guitar.

Cassie closed her eyes and felt the music. "Very good." Mr.Snow said as she finished up. "Something's different about you today Cassie."

"Alright let's get started. Today we will work on chorus. Cassie, will you play the guitar. It seems Jessica is not here to play the piano. Will anyone volunteer?" He asked.

"Why don't we just start then. Begin with the song learned last week." Then the class began to sing with Cassie's music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back