• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lost Boys {|} The Ones Who Stay Young

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

3b2552b05643ed0e3a031dbba9877ffd.jpg

• Okay, so, I've been thinking. I've never really seen any Peter Pan/Neverland RPs around here before, so, why not? I am currently planning a plot, so any other plot ideas are accepted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, I don't think a "Lost Girl" would be lore-friendly, but if you like, I can try to twist it a bit.( :) )

Laeta said:
Nerdyy said:
Technically, I don't think a "Lost Girl" would be lore-friendly, but if you like, I can try to twist it a bit.( :) )
Well... As long as its like the ONLY two lost girls I think it would be fine. Like people had to PM you to get a lost GIRL spot but they could make as many lost boys as you allowed them to. :)

Hmm... Seeing as I tagged mostly girls, I will allow anyone who wants to be a Lost Girl to be just that, and any others must either be a Lost Boy, Pirate, or PM me to get a spot as another Lost Girl.

Correct. The new Captain Hook could be a girl, if wanted. Pirates are not genderlocked.

Oooh my dream of being a lost boy will finally be fulfilled xD

But uh definitely interested

Current Character Sheet Idea:

{[Name Here (I recommend downloading a large font image) ]}

{[Appearance Image Here (Anime / Art, please!) ]}

Age: ("He is ___, but looks ___", as an example, if you're a Lost Boy.)

Role: (Pirate/Lost Boy/Pirate Captain)

Personality: (Between 2-5 lines, please!)

Relationships/Friends:

Background: (Optional, or you can TBR this, if wanted.)

Quote: (Anything you want. Silly, Serious, Inspiring, whatever.)

Song: (Just for fun).

Other:

Hi, if your still looking for people to join, I'd love to play a Pirate, guy or girl, it doesn't bother me, I just love pirates.

To be completely honest, this RP never got very far. We could revive it, but it would probably not get very far, like the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back