• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to Play Male Characters

Nox

The title should be clear enough. I'm open to MxF and MxM pairings. As much as I do enjoy romance, I'm also good with doing roleplays with a non-romantic focus such as family, friendship and rivalry based plots.

You may call me Nox or Alex as either works just the same. I generally match my partner's post length or at least do my best to. Below are some of the topics and pairings I like to roleplay. I'm not limited to the ones I have listed, so feel free to make a suggestion.

Note: For the pairings, an * marks the role I'll take. No * means I'm up for playing either.

Bar/Tavern Owner x Bartender

Soldier* x Civilian

Celebrity x Bodyguard

Summer Fling

Summer Camp

Adoption

Foster Care

Combined Family

Large Family

Parent x Babysitter

Road Trip

Assassin x Target*

Pirates

Immortals

Time Travel

Space Saga

Game of Thrones

Tyrion* x Shae

Tyrion* x OC

OC x OC

Harry Potter

Severus* x Lily

Luna x OC*

Years 1-7 with OCs

Doctor Who

Ninth Doctor* x OC

Eleventh Doctor* x OC

Twelfth Doctor* x River

River x OC*

Clara x OC*

Sherlock

John x Sherlock*

Sherlock* x OC

Greg x Mycroft*

Molly x OC*

Avengers

Tony* x OC

Dragon Age

Hawke* x Isabela

Varric x Hawke*

How about waking dead? Also can you be more than one character at a time?

Mechawolf81 said:
How about waking dead? Also can you be more than one character at a time?
I can play more than one character at a time, but I'm not familiar enough with that sorry.

I would be super interested in RPing SeverusxLily! I would also like to do something with the summer camp idea so please PM me about whichever you'd be more interested in doing!

[QUOTE="Karin Kurayami]I'm really interested in the assassin x target

[/QUOTE]
LadyShadowLordFerlin said:
Bar/Tavern Owner x Bartender
Soldier x Civilian

I'm interested in these two!
lyraen said:
I would be super interested in RPing SeverusxLily! I would also like to do something with the summer camp idea so please PM me about whichever you'd be more interested in doing!
karmaa said:
I would love to do Eleventh Doctor x OC if you are free. PM me!
Unfortunately, my PM privilege hasn't kicked in yet. Could you all please PM me, and we can get planning? Otherwise, I'm PM you once I'm able.

[QUOTE="Infinite Eclipse]I would be interested in doing a romance MxF Harry Potter RP with OC's.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. I'll send you a PM as soon as my PMing privilege kicks in, which should be any time now.

Jordichan said:
I'm interested in Soldier x Civilan or Celebrity x Bodyguard
Let's go with celebrity x bodyguard. Would you want the celebrity to be an OC or a real one?

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyCrusher said:
I can roleplay the assassin x target one if you're still looking for partners.
I'm still looking for partners. Go ahead and PM me, or I'll PM you once I'm able.

Nox said:
I'm still looking for partners. Go ahead and PM me, or I'll PM you once I'm able.
Sounds good. Would you like me to send a starter or give you a little bit of in for about my character?

LilyCrusher said:
Sounds good. Would you like me to send a starter or give you a little bit of in for about my character?
Whichever you'd rather do is fine with me.

Hey there. I would love to play one of the non-fandom pairings you wrote. I am sure we will find something that we can work out to become the perfect plot for us.

The assassin/target dynamic is pretty tried and true. I'd like for there to be some sort of underground guild or such involved if you're up for doubling? (I tend to look away and come back with three characters on top of my perspective character.)

What is the minimum amount of sentences that you feel comfortable doing? For me, my minimum is four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back