• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to Play Male Characters

Hey I have an rp that I've been wanting to do for a while that's a mixture of Parent x Babysitter, Large Family, and (sort of) adoption plots. Do you mind if I pm it to you?

I'd be up for the summer fling, summer camp, road trip or time travel. Whichever you want to do more. Do you have any plots going for these or would we create it together?

The title should be clear enough. I'm open to MxF and MxM pairings. As much as I do enjoy romance, I'm also good with doing roleplays with a non-romantic focus such as family, friendship and rivalry based plots.

You may call me Nox or Alex as either works just the same. I generally match my partner's post length or at least do my best to. Below are some of the topics and pairings I like to roleplay. I'm not limited to the ones I have listed, so feel free to make a suggestion.

Note: For the pairings, an * marks the role I'll take. No * means I'm up for playing either.

Bar/Tavern Owner x Bartender

Soldier* x Civilian

Celebrity x Bodyguard

Summer Fling

Summer Camp

Adoption

Foster Care

Combined Family

Large Family

Parent x Babysitter

Road Trip

Assassin x Target*

Pirates

Immortals

Time Travel

Space Saga

Game of Thrones

Tyrion* x Shae

Tyrion* x OC

OC x OC

Harry Potter

Severus* x Lily

Luna x OC*

Years 1-7 with OCs

Doctor Who

Ninth Doctor* x OC

Eleventh Doctor* x OC

Twelfth Doctor* x River

River x OC*

Clara x OC*

Sherlock

John x Sherlock*

Sherlock* x OC

Greg x Mycroft*

Molly x OC*

Avengers

Tony* x OC

Dragon Age

Hawke* x Isabela

Varric x Hawke*
Hey! Could we do an Eleventh Doctor x OC rp?

Don’t ever put that you’re gonna play a male character in the title XD XD XD Thirsty women will continue to post for centuries even when the thread was made in 2016.

Lol, I doubt this is still open, but I’m always itching to write so, if you’d like to let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back