• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for two people for a mech type rp!

AriaPsiana389

Hellish Zoroark
Hey, as you can see, I'm looking for two people for a mech type rp. Me and my rp partner had tried to do it alone, but there are way too many characters for this for just the two of us.

The rp will be in conversations, just so you know.

Currently we are using pokemon like mechs, but that's because we think they look cool. Use whichever you want to.

I guess that's all for now.

yup, i'm her partner, We did this wth 2 but like she said there are to many characters.

Yes poke mech but use whatever you like.

@Sitahra We haven't gotten far. Only a few pages in the conversation. We'll have to start a new one though, because we have a few things in the current.

So far, we basically just have that mine and DennisR's characters went out on a mission to kill a creature. Afterwards a black mech appears before attacking the both of our characters. After destroying it, they find out its a decoy.

There isn't much of a plot really, still developing it I guess. So far its just go out on missions to different planets. There will be a major evil character that will be controlling these mechs with dark cores.

I think that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back