• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for those interested in a 3.5 D&D adventure

So this person here: @welian

May or may not be a friend of mine. And she may or may not have told me about this session.

And I maaaaay or may not be inclined to join since I've been itching to play a solid DnD campaign for months now.

...Maybe. I can neither confirm not deny that.

@KamiKahzy

As of now, there are 3 confirmed Player characters, plus myself as DM. So if you wish to join I would be more than happy to let you do so. Any ideas on what you would like to play?

I honestly haven't the foggiest idea what I would like to play. Possibly something with ranged capability but I'm flexible to the needs of the party. Smashy characters are just as dear to me as ranged or healing/buffing types.

So thats a meatshield, an energizer battery and a street performer. That covers ranged (kinda), melee and buffs. So if I wanted to balance things out I could do something with healing, or possibly some kinda ranger with woodsy knowledge.

Actually I think I like that ranger idea. Would that fit in?

So I am still interested in the session, don't be mistaken about that. However my work schedule leaves me rather drained during the week and frankly I'm not entirely sure where to start with this whole process. My DnD skill are lacking to say the least and I'll likely need some help figuring this out. But I think I can work with Welian and you fine folk in the next couple of days to hammer something out.

If it's alright that is.

@KamiKahzy

That's entirely fine. If you want any help at all, feel free to message me with questions. Generally, the place to start is your ability scores, where we are using a 25 point buy system. After that, look at your class abilities and jot them down. Figure out your hit points, skill points, and saves, distribute your skill points, and then pick feats. In your case, you also need to decide which favored enemies you will train to fight against, and which combat style you will you (two-weapon fighting or archery) I have helped at least ten people get into pathfinder and 3.5 who have never played before, so I am more than willing to answer any questions. As for being busy, as long as you can post a couple of times each night so that the campaign doesn't drop to a dead halt, I'm fine with that.

Oh posting shouldn't be a problem once I'm set up. Short of an earthquake I should have internet access almost every night. The biggest hurdle for me is just getting started.

I have never played D&D, but it is something I want, to get into. I now it has been a small while since the last post, but are you still going through with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back