• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for someone to talk creepypasta with!

itsluciferagain

ghoulish bird | they/them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hihi!! im super new so sorry if this has some mistakes in it 😓

im mostly just interested about talking creepypasta with someone!! I don't mind a little roleplaying (oc/oc, oc/canon, canon/canon) but I'd rather we do that after we get to know each other!!!

things to know...

-only 14-18 please!! im not comfortable talking to anyone younger or older than me 😓

-i look and see some of the creepypastas differently now, so they look or act differently from their fanon!! theyre a bit closer to their canon, and I'd love to talk about some headcanons together!!!

-i don't mind talking about hoodie/brian and masky/tim but be warned i actually havent watched marble hornets lol

-if we do rp please be literate in ur replies!! even 2-3 short paragraphs of text is fine with me ^^

-please be lgbtq+ friendly!!

-not too fond of the slendermansion+dad!slenderman anymore but i do get the appeal and wouldn't mind talking about how either of us see it!! really just wanna talk creepypasta to someone

rmmm i think thats everything!! please message me if u'd like to talk more and rp together thank uuuuu!!! -ʚ𖦹ɞ⛈

OMGGGDDHDHS HII
im Kat|they/them im an traditional/digital artist-im 18
i dont really know how this site works lmao but yeah i need creepypasta friends do badly GAAAHHH

OMGGGDDHDHS HII
im Kat|they/them im an traditional/digital artist-im 18
i dont really know how this site works lmao but yeah i need creepypasta friends do badly GAAAHHH
HELP its rlly late where i am rn that i should be sleeping but if u wanna talk some more send me a msg and we can talk more there!!!!!!! : DD

HELP its rlly late where i am rn that i should be sleeping but if u wanna talk some more send me a msg and we can talk more there!!!!!!! : DD
Hey!!sorry idk if ur still up but you can message me on discord since i dont really know how to use this site lLMAO
DC: swampsacrafice

hi!! i'm maddy, i'd love to rp ocxcanon w u!! i can double up or do single (tbh i just wanna play my oc:3) but i'm also okay with doing canonxcanon depending on the ship!!
i use discord way more and i'm more likely to reply there as i'm new to this site but i'm prob gonna try and get on here often!!
my discord is etherealangels if u wanna add me there, if not pls dm me:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back