• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for some Undertale

The Esquire

Hey all, I'm new to the site, thought I might get started by posting a thread about my favourite fandom!

I've been interested in RP for a while now and thought that it was time to give Undertale a go, since I reckon I've gotten through enough of its respective media. Id like to think I know a great deal about the game and the personalities of each character, except Asgore - He's still a little fuzzy (haha).

Seriously though I'm looking to get some RP done, preferably 1 on 1 and I don't have any issues regarding the sexuality of any characters. I'm quite big on improvisation when it comes to this, with only a limited framework to guide the story - I think what then develops feels a lot more natural.

I don't have any problems with romance between characters and I actually really enjoy it, however I do feel that it shouldn't just be thrown in there for no reason and that it should just be allowed to come about naturally as the RP takes its course. I'm all for OCs and my favourite canon character is Asriel.

Regarding myself when it comes to roleplay:

Pros:

I reply quickly

I'm up for just about anything

I'm very particular about my spelling, grammar etc. I'm not saying it's perfect 100% of the time, but it's more than likely that you won't feel disrupted by it

Cons:

I'm in the UK, so time zones may be an issue.

I don't mind using this site, but I prefer to use messenger apps such as Kik (this could also be a good thing if you are so inclined)

That's about it really! Any more details needed, please let me know! Other than that, thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

[QUOTE="The Esquire]Hey all, I'm new to the site, thought I might get started by posting a thread about my favourite fandom!
I've been interested in RP for a while now and thought that it was time to give Undertale a go, since I reckon I've gotten through enough of its respective media. Id like to think I know a great deal about the game and the personalities of each character, except Asgore - He's still a little fuzzy (haha).

Seriously though I'm looking to get some RP done, preferably 1 on 1 and I don't have any issues regarding the sexuality of any characters. I'm quite big on improvisation when it comes to this, with only a limited framework to guide the story - I think what then develops feels a lot more natural.

I don't have any problems with romance between characters and I actually really enjoy it, however I do feel that it shouldn't just be thrown in there for no reason and that it should just be allowed to come about naturally as the RP takes its course. I'm all for OCs and my favourite canon character is Asriel.

Pros:

I reply quickly

I'm very particular about my spelling, grammar etc. I'm not saying it's perfect 100% of the time, but it's more than likely that you won't feel disrupted by it

Cons:

I don't mind using this site, but I prefer to use messenger apps such as Kik (this could also be a good thing if you are so inclined)

That's about it really! Any more details needed, please let me know! Other than that, thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Esquire]Hey all, I'm new to the site, thought I might get started by posting a thread about my favourite fandom!

Pros:

I reply quickly

Cons:

[/QUOTE]
Hello, if your interesting in rping with me that would be great , granted Im more wanting a ( sanxoc ) if thats okay , i have a whole story wrote out for my character so the romance between her and sans makes abit more sense . but thats only if your interested if not then maybe a different kind of rp will due . I hope to hear back from your soon .

I'd love to RP with you :) If it's okay with you, I have an OC who's another fallen child. We can start whenever and however you like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back