• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some partners (Always open)

Kris

Courage is found in unlikely places..
'Ello there! I'm looking to start a couple more 1 x 1 rps. I have some going but would like to add a few more. I'm not picky but do have a few rules.

-Semi-literate and above is nice. Proper punctuation and grammar is always appreciated.

-At least a paragraph reply is also nice. The more you write the more I will.

-If you feel the rp is getting boring and wish to change something, just ask! I'm willing to work with you.

-I usually on play female characters. I will double up and play a male if it is needed. I do not do MxM or FxF, sorry.

That being said lets move on to the genres. Ones with a plot I will mark with a *.

-Medieval/Fantasy*

-Pirate

-Vampire*

-Gifted*

-Highschool

-College

-Harry Potter

-LOTR

Anything sound interesting? PM me to please! If you have ideas, feel free to share. Thanks!

I'd rather enjoy doing a Potter plot with you (:

giphy.gif

I have a few ideas for a High School Rp, and a few for Medieval/Fantasy. I'm currently on the search for Rp buddies ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back