• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for RP partners

Alagomus

Just looking for casual/fantasy role plays!
Greetings, I'm new to the site, not so much to role playing, and looking for fun people to role play with. Be it fantasy, modern or anything that's interesting to me. Big hitters are fantasy worlds from video games or certain animes. Post to the thread and, depending how active I am, I'll try my best to respond.

Hello! Would you be interested in playing with me? I have quite a few plots I want to play and currently seems I have no hope for either:

- a picaresque in a steampunkish wild west with zombies and psychics and magicians

- a few chosen heroes trying their best to save a forest from a necromancer (Middle Earth style)

- a few unlucky individuals have to fight for their life in a magical labyrinth or arena, as punishment for various sins

- a fantasy setting; a rich town's barons hire a group of infamous mercenaries to keep down the rebellious people of the town after a war, asking them to act as police. But after the mercenaries took care of the problem, the barons have second thoughts about paying...

Tell me if interested. :)

Are you still looking for someone to role play with? I'm new here too and I'm interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back