• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for rp partner

sparky

The sexualiest of beings
Hey everyone I'm new to this site and am looking for an rp partner. I'm very descriptive and love to have fun. It can be b x b or b x g.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what kind of rps do you like? Like scenes, characters, stuff like that? Remember, I'm new here

Fantasy and futuristic Rps, mostly, but don't mind playing modern and realistic. Not much of a preference when it comes to location. Some themes I enjoy are post-apocalyptic/Dystopian, alternate reality or parallel universe scenarios. Can't really choose a favorite character.

Hm ok cool, I'm not sure what I like right now, I've really only done one kind of rp

Well idk really, I come from a background of mostly sexual rps but I'm trying to learn and understand other styles

Mkay. Well how about we begin a sort of impromptu story or narrative and see where it goes from there. or if you would rather wait till another time, that's ok, too

On what is assumed to be an average day at the track-field of San Mercer High school; you, among some friends and acquaintances are ready to begin the first session of your daily band practices. The other students carry various instruments: The usual drums, Brass, and wind instruments. You, however carry with you a nearly featureless suitcase. It is only now, amid the sudden expectant stares from the other band members, that you realize that you have no recollection of what is contained within the suitcase. This occurrence gives you a vague sense that you may have dozed off during the previous period, and that you may be dreaming. The surface of the suitcase feels impossibly smooth, like solid air. Bringing your fingers to one of the three latches you attempt to open it. You begin to experience a vivid emotional shift as you apply pressure to the first latch. What emotion did you experience?

As the first latch opens, your heart rate spikes. From your chest, a swath of hazy, red-tinted energy washes over the entire area as your anger dissipates. Without an apparent transition, the empty bleachers leading to the field have vanished. The other students have formed in an an orderly fashion in front of you and all have a scowling expression. You pinch yourself.... no, still here. Finding the second latch at the opposite end of the suitcase (which now feels warm to the touch) you begin to feel a particular physical sensation throughout your entire body. What kind of sensation is it?

Your body temperature rises, especially within the eyes , and your vision is obscured by bright distortions as you unfasten the second latch. As the distortions fade, the few remaining students; motionless with scowling faces ( the others seem to have vanished ) stand closer. Occasionally, the limbs or facial muscles one or the other students would alight with a barely visible force and suddenly twitch or contort in a rather unnatural way before becoming motionless once more. These movements somehow hint at maddening, unresolved grievances that burden these students. All features of the surrounding campus have disappeared from view; the grass that once covered the field is replaced with ash. Holding the etched clay suitcase flat in one hand The final latch rest beneath your finger. An immensely apparent auditory sensation echoes through your entire being as pressure is applied. What do you hear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back