• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partner(s)!

Sharliery

I'm looking for any partner to create ideas with. I can play either male or female characters.

I'm thinking of doing something fantasy related.

Angels

Demons

or Animal people?

I wanted to do something about a tribe where everyone lived in harmony but suddenly the rules changed where one "breed" is more superior then the other and they either try to kick them out of the tribe or enslave them but two great friends want to remain friends but they are torn apart by their families and beliefs, so they go on to leading their villages and basically at war with each other but something is always pulling them together.

OR

Scratch that story and we can make a whole new one lol

I would like to do that with you ,but maybe while they be friends.maybe developed feelings ,directly meeting one another as they are friends at the beginning,

To show the the tribes can be mixed and be together in harmony

claryfawn said:
I would like to do that with you ,but maybe while they be friends.maybe developed feelings ,directly meeting one another as they are friends at the beginning,

To show the the tribes can be mixed and be together in harmony
Exactly! Do you know what kind you want to do? Angels can be White Wings and Black Wings or the animals can depend on if the color wolves idk.

Are you looking to roleplay with a group or an individual?

Because if you are looking to only work with individuals then you have posted in the wrong section. Don't worry you're not in trouble or anything but you may want to contact the recruitment moderator or any moderator to transfer it over to the 'Looking for Partners (1x1)' section.

But if you are looking to work with a group then you're in the right place!

LifeNovel said:
Are you looking to roleplay with a group or an individual?
Because if you are looking to only work with individuals then you have posted in the wrong section. Don't worry you're not in trouble or anything but you may want to contact the recruitment moderator or any moderator to transfer it over to the 'Looking for Partners (1x1)' section.

But if you are looking to work with a group then you're in the right place!
Yes I noticed a bit too late. I apologize.

Sharliery said:
Yes I noticed a bit too late. I apologize.
It's all good :3

You're not only in making mistakes, we all do it! Just be sure to contact a moderator or administrator :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back