• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner![Ignore count!]

FoxxyDemon said:
I dont have anything really for undertale at least not anything I thought of.
I'm not into fandoms mostly because I'm scared I will mess up on the characters.
Well, if you want we can do some AU's. There's plenty of them for Undertale... or we can do an OC Plot, or something even different.

I have seen some of them in Undertale. Not all but some.

Well is there anything you have in mind for any of those. I would like for us both to be happy with the RP we are doing.

FoxxyDemon said:
I have seen some of them in Undertale. Not all but some.
Well is there anything you have in mind for any of those. I would like for us both to be happy with the RP we are doing.
Well, we could do Underfell in which Frisk\OC attempts to turn the monsters good.

Underfell is an AU in which everyone is just outright evil, except for Flowey, Chara and Frisk.

Then there's Flowerfell, a version of Underfell in which Frisk grows a flower on their body each time they die.

There's Underswap and Storyshift, which just swap the places of some characters. For example, in Storyshift in the ruins you meet Papyrus and he behaves slightly like Toriel and you meet Toriel instead of Undyne and she behaves slightly like her too.

There's Mafiatale (Quite obvious) and a few others that I haven't named.

I would like to do any of the above, with you having an OC, or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um I wouldnt mind Underfell I started watching that one so I know what your talking about I think it would be interesting.

FoxxyDemon said:
Um I wouldnt mind Underfell I started watching that one so I know what your talking about I think it would be interesting.
Alright then, PM me.

I would be very interested in doing the Alien x Human. I only play male characters so I can help you in the department. So clever fox, where do you hide? If you are interested, send me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back