• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner![Ignore count!]

FoxxyDemon

Queen of being Bored
Okay so yeah. Im looking for partners.

About myself:

- My main character to play is a female. I will add side characters when I feel like I can or when its needed.

- I do have school but I try and reply once a day at least.

- Im a casual roleplayer though sometimes i will give a good long reply.

- I roleplay though PM because the alert system for PM is better and it stays there until I actually look at it.

- Im not good at dominate roles. Ive tried. Im sorry.

Looking for...

- someone who can play males and side characters(they can be any gender).

- No whiny/weak/"im so helpless i probably should have been the female and not the male in this rp" characters. (Sorry if it sounds mean but its true and Im sick of it.)

- Posts more than one line please. I understand writers block though.

-Responds to me when I message. If you don't like the RP just tell me. You have to ignore me...its rude and hurts my feelings.

What am I open to:

- Almost anything but real life(slice of life), fandoms, and olden time(its just hard for me to speak in that time).

Some pairings (we are not limited to these pairings): (What I would like to be)

Mermaid/Merman x Human

Master x Slave

Demon x Human(I'm leaning more toward human but I'm willing to play the Demon if you really want.)

Vampire x Human/Hunter

Alien x Human

Werewolf x Human

Angel x Demon

Angel x Fallen Angel

(A)God x Human (Maybe like a kidnap or something. Idk)

I have some plots but if you have some too then I'm open to here them. I'm also open to more pairs.

NOTES:

- Im almost always online. Oh and please dont ignore my messages.

- If you actually read all this then write clever fox where do you hide, somewhere within your message.

- Im open to most pairings as well though Im leaning more toward fantasy/ scifi. So leave a message here or PM so we can talk.

-I am open to other pairings though it does depend on what it is. I do also like mixed genres/pairings. They can be fun sometimes.

EDIT 3/18/16:

I am a little more open to threads now. So long as I am not abandoned.

NEW EDIT 3/27/16:

Dont have me make a thread and then never respond and then ignore me when I message you on PM. Its not like I'm messaging you every day...(this is the reason why I spotted doing threads...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is kinda off the top of my head but what about this. I being not truly a Angel but not completely a demon has been banned from both heaven and hell. Having no where to turn he walks the earth in a place he may call home but as the years go by no society has ever accepted him. Now it is current day and he is still wandering nearly completely lossing all hope of ever being accepted until he meet a girl who seems to accept him but will it truly turn out to be the happiness he searches for? How is that? It's all just off the top of my head so I'm not sure it is all that good.

I think it sounds interesting and definitely something we can work with and expnd on. Would you like to talk more in PM?

I'm interested. I only play male and dominate roles. About the abandoning part, you don't have to worry because I'm still new and hyped for rp. Either thread or PM works for me. We can straight up rp the ones with plot you suggest.

Okay. Sorry for the delay I was taking care of something. Is there anyone in particular that you are interested in?

If you're still looking I'd be interested in a plot revolving on a human and either a demon or a werewolf. clever fox where do you hide

Looking for new new partners...again...

People who DONT IGNORE ME WHEN I MESSAGE THEM would be nice.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back