• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for New Partners

xxRoobixx

Looking to find people who are awesome at role playing. People who can add plot, twists, drama, and thrill into a role play. ( :D )

I have been role playing since I was 8 years old. So, you know I have been doing this a while. I am somewhat detailed. I try to make a long reply when I can, and if I can't just know I am always trying to do my best to make it better for both parties. (o'v'o)

I have no preferences on what kind of role play we do. I have literally done it all. SciFi, Fantasy, Old School. Futuristic, Modern, Fandoms, Monsters, Creatures, you name it I can almost promise you I can do it. (^.^)

I also do not care what type of genre we do. Horror, Thriller, Drama, Action, Romance, I can do all of that too, but I will admit that my favorite type of genre is the Drama Romance, I love the heart-breaking, mushy-feely (( Omg I want to punch you in the face )) type role plays. But, I will literally do anything right now lol (=u=)

Another thing I might add, is that I do not care for gender or sexuality. I can play both female AND male characters, and I am not afraid to play gay, lesbian, or MxF.

I am pretty easy to entertain lol so if you have an idea, or want to make an idea with me, you can comment on here, or PM me, I am just looking for new friends and new people to make awesome stories with!! (B')

~ Roobi (<3)

i'm looking for rp buddy's my rping skill vary's between advanced and expert when my brain is in ultra mode

I get that. lol I can be very detailed one day, but sometimes when role playing the situation causes for shorter replies lol but I always try to make the role play awesome for everyone

sure, in another site i have one about a mad scientist that makes a secret formula that brings back dead team members of the science and engineer teams they start craving human flesh so he runs away and is trying to fix his mistakes. I play many kinds of roll plays like you so if it's a good idea it's going to be a blast.

well there are several options for factions as i see it there's the people hunting him to cut off his head there the bounty hunters and kids that have lost their parents etc. I don't do rps often because they die quick but i had a creative burst at the time. what ideas do you have in mind?

we can also help each other join other rps already formed and come back to creating our own later

so if we were to do this role play, you and I would be the hunter who had lost their parents to this guy, we are fighting in a small group of 5 or so, and we run into some of the inventions and creations that the Dr. has made, and the goal of the role play is to find the Mad Scientist and bring him down!

also people live in eco city's like domes and stuff so it would be the year 4068 two hundred years after all of them were meant to be dead and such

to make things interesting even though he was infected he didn't get thier craving for flesh for some reason but he is slowly turning into a different kind of monster mamahahah and yeah lol

i'm sure you'll be fine i'll leave the rp in your hands since i can't copy and paste on this browser for reason, also chars don't have to be human but as norm no gming and such

yes i'm still looking for people the plan for the moment is 5 or six people for group for now rest should be explained above or on other pages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back