• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for New Partners

I'm always looking for a new roleplay partner! If you're still looking send me a PM and we can discuss :)

wow more replys he then in the other forum i'm in lol i'm new here so i don't know how to pm yet depending on the number of people that want to join there room for options what you read so far is some of those options.

@xxRoobixx @Leo Radomir

if you guys are making this to form groups in the roleplay, i suggest you go make a new roleplay thread so that we can all talk to each other without the pm and plan everything out :D if you're waiting for more people, i guess we could always put that on hold.

i forgot to mention for some odd reason my browser won't let me copy and paste but yes i'll leave that bit to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back