• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fantasy/Fandoms [Ignore Post Count]

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]Ah, sorry I've never played it! Always heard it was a good series though. Probably should have. I understand the general premise though, did you have an idea for it? Maybe something that I can follow?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I do, but I was considering cannon characters which may be hard for you lol.

hello there! :) id love to role play, but I must let you know that I prefer no romance between our two main characters ^_^ if that's aright PM me anytime? because there's a lot I'm interested in! :D

Hello!

I might be interested in a Harry Potter themed role play.

I do detailed role playing as what you request and have been doing so for

seven years. I also role play on several sites and wouldn't mind

doubling up.

Please message me if you're still looking!

VCKA6Xw.gif

i still do look at the post count even though you said not to, so na I don't feel like being your partner sorry.

If you're still interested I'd be love to do a psycho x psycho RP, I have this one character who is very slightly based off of the joker and Jeff the killer....

Hello! You have some great ideas. I'd be interested in the following pairings:

✿ Mafia Boss x Detective

✿ Prince x Knight

✿ Demon x Angel

✿ Psycho x Psycho

✿ Shinigami x Human

✿ Human x Demon

✿ Kidnapper x Victim

As for your plot ideas, I'd be interested in the following:

✿ Prince x Knight

✿ Crime Lord x Detective

✿ Demon x Human

That seems like a lot! You just have a lot of great ideas! Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back