• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fantasy/Fandoms [Ignore Post Count]

@Red Juliet Are you still looking for partners? Cause I'm a fairly(?) active, fairly(?) detailed RPer who's a sucker for anything with royalty / knights so was kinda curious to hear your original prince x knight idea... (>u>)

Kachi said:
@Red Juliet I'd be interested in a Shinigami RP, I have a character laying around I'd like to knock back into action~
Yessss I was hoping someone would be interested. Want to PM me and we can discuss the details on plot and such? :)

Hello :3 i am interested in

●catch me if you can

Last edited by a moderator:
I am definitely interested in an OC x Oc Supernatural plot. I can play a really good magical being. Male witch maybe.

I prefer MxM plots and I kind of am addicting to multiple characters (Love triangles and such are kind of my favorite thing). Hit me up with a message so we can talk.

If you are still in search of a partner, I would be interested in the Human x Demon RP. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

I know this is a long shot, and either way joy have some really good pairings but do you like Devil May Cry? XP either way I do not mind.

Triss said:
I know this is a long shot, and either way joy have some really good pairings but do you like Devil May Cry? XP either way I do not mind.
Ah, sorry I've never played it! Always heard it was a good series though. Probably should have. I understand the general premise though, did you have an idea for it? Maybe something that I can follow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back