• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fandom Fun!

torakiji

beans

Howdy, homies!

:)

I'm looking for an RP partner or two who'd be interested in doing some fandom roleplays!

About me

- I'm a pretty detailed writer, so I try to use good grammar, spelling, and write a minimum of four sentences (a paragraph).

- I do reply from my phone. If a reply looks a little shorter than normal, it's probably because I wrote it from my phone.

- I am open minded to OC pairings and canon pairings (I'm most comfortable with MxF and MxM).

- I am a working individual, so my replies during the week are a little sporadic during the day as it will depend on how often I can check my phone. I tend to reply more-so in the evenings (I'm in MST, so one can figure out what time it is for me via google).

- I prefer writing male characters, but I am most definitely open to female characters.

About you

- You also write fairly detailed while practicing good grammar and spelling to the best of your ability.

- You are an open minded individual who is creative and likes to have fun in a roleplay.

- You are punctual and communicative to me if something isn't working for you. I will extend you the same courtesy.

Fandoms

(The characters that I have bolded are the ones I prefer to play)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Edward x Winry

Elricest (Edward x Alphonse)

Roy x Riza

Edward x Ling/Greedling

Edward x Roy

Ling x Lan Fan

Alphonse x May

Fairy Tail

Natsu x Lucy

Natsu x Grey

Natsu x Erza

(Open to any others)

Ouran High School Host Club

Tamaki x Haruhi

Hikaru x
Kaoru

Tamaki x Kyoya

Twins x Haruhi

(Open to others)

Hetalia

N. Italy x Germany

America x
Canada

America x
Britain

America x
N. Italy

France x
Britain

America x France

(Open to others)

Supernatural

Dean x Castiel

Dean

Sam

Crowley x
Dean(mon)

Doctor Who

10th Doctor x Rose Tyler

11th Doctor x
Amy Pond

Amy Pond x Rory Williams

10th Doctor x River Song

(Open to others)

Harry Potter

Harry Potter x Ginny Weasley

Harry Potter x
Draco Malfoy

Ron Weasley x Hermione Granger

Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger

(Open to others)

Hunger Games

Katniss Everdeen x Peeta Mellark

Katniss Everdeen x Gale Hawthorne

Gundam SEED/Destiny

Kira Yamato x Lacus Clyne

Kira Yamato x Athrun Zala

Athrun Zala x Cagalli Yuula Athha

Kira Yamato x Cagalli Yuula Athha

Athrun Zala x Lacus Clyne

Mwu La Flaga x Murrue Ramius

(Open to others)

Sherlock

John Watson x Sherlock

(Open to others)

Please feel free to either respond here or PM me. I don't have any plot ideas because I like to figure them out with people as a way to get to know them.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to do the Twins x Haruhi or Haruhi x Tamaki. Also, are you interested in Youtubers or bands?

Last edited by a moderator:
PokemonGirl said:
I'd like to do the Twins x Haruhi or Haruhi x Tamaki. Also, are you interested in Youtubers or bands?
Excellent! I'm open to that as well. PM for plot ideas?

@ bands, it depends. I listen to a lot of Kpop haha. Not so much Youtubers, though.

I'd love to play Harry Pitter for your Ginny if you wouldn't mind playing Draco for my Hermione? :)

torakiji said:
Ah! Yeah. Sure. :)
I've been craving a Harry Potter role play where someone plays George Weasley for myself. :) I'll happily play anyone for you.

Thirteen said:
I've been craving a Harry Potter role play where someone plays George Weasley for myself. :) I'll happily play anyone for you.
Awesome! I can do that for you.

Probably a Hermione for me. :)

do you only rp canon characters? or do you like to make up your own characters? If not would you let me make my own character to rp with one of your canon characters? I would really like to do a hunger games rp :D

SerenaStark said:
do you only rp canon characters? or do you like to make up your own characters? If not would you let me make my own character to rp with one of your canon characters? I would really like to do a hunger games rp :D
I do both. :)

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]Hello! I'd love to try a Roy x Riza RP if you're still interested in FMA: Brotherhood.

[/QUOTE]
Absolutely! Feel free to give me a PM. :)

Okay, I thought I was done role playing Supernatural but after a pun like that, I'm game. I mean really? Dean-mon! I got a good laugh out of that one. Are you going to send me a PM or should I do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back