• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fandom Fun!

NarcissistTonyS said:
Okay, I thought I was done role playing Supernatural but after a pun like that, I'm game. I mean really? Dean-mon! I got a good laugh out of that one. Are you going to send me a PM or should I do it?
Hahahaha! I'm glad you got a good laugh. :)

I can send you a PM, if you'd prefer.

Would you possibly be interested in an OC X Greed/Greeling/Ling? Out of all of these I'm afraid it's the only series I've completed besides Ouran and I'm currently already doing one of those.

[QUOTE="Lycan Queen]Would you possibly be interested in an OC X Greed/Greeling/Ling? Out of all of these I'm afraid it's the only series I've completed besides Ouran and I'm currently already doing one of those.

[/QUOTE]
Whoa sure! Can do. :)

PM me!

CassieDoughGirl said:
So as weird as it sounds, the Elricest is catching my attention. If you were interested in rping that would it be okay if I play Alphonse? It would be my first time rping FMA and I might need to brush up on it a bit.
Absolutely!! :)

Do you want to PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back