• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partnerrr

minokawa

a fancy clam
So um

First thing's first

Right now, at the time of posting, my account here is still a little chicklette (chicklet? chick?? chicky??? anyway, it's a little baby), so I can't really pm anyone at the moment ;u; my apologies

That aside, I'm looking for a role play partner to, well, role play with. Said partner (possibly you) must understand that there'll be days where I can't reply and days where I reply very frequently. This is due to school coming back. I also do other things aside from role playing, so there's that to account for.

I'm looking for:

• someone who has proper grammar and punctuation, though I'm not too strict about it; as long as we understand each other, it's okay c:
  • someone who won't leave me with one-liners; please give me something to work off of.
  • someone who doesn't mind oocs scattered here and there
  • someone who'd be cool with being friends with me (because if we're going to be writing something together, we might as well makes friends, right?)
  • someone who doesn't mind if sometimes my replies are several paragraphs long or just one (it'll all depend on my availability, mood, and motivation; I'll try though)

I'm fine with a little god-modding (like, maybe you made my character look at something, or say a brief comment or jump out of the way of something) as long as it doesn't go overboard and stays within the grounds of whatever my character did in my post/and stays consistent with his/her personality/attitude. If you prefer to have 0% of that, that's perfectly fine, too c:

I won't do things that involve abuse, incest, or anything else of the like.

I'm fine with all gender pairings and with playing any gender

You can play as many characters you want so long as you can keep track of them and handle them, but please do focus on the mc c:

Ideas??:

Circus Boy(/Girl?/Individual???)

Your character is, for reasons you can decide yourself, now joining a travelling circus. He/she/they are greeted with mixed emotions. My character seems to have a particular dislike for the new arrival until the circus' first moving-day bonfire...

Rapscallion

In order to get to know her subjects better, my character, the young queen of a kingdom, escapes nightly into the streets outside the castle walls. She comes upon a common thief stealing food from a stall as it's closing up...

Don't Talk To Strangers

A letter appears in your character's mailbox one day stating your acceptance to Esquivel's School for the Strange. Your character doesn't remember applying to the school, nor does mine. They do, however, posses little abnormalities, strange qualities you could say, that they never paid much mind to. They both get shipped off together in the same cloaked vehicle (y'know, like, invisibility cloaking)
You could also pitch in your own ideas

Or we could brainstorm a little

Or just go with a basic plot, kick it off, and see where it goes c:

I would love to do this! At the moment I too have a baby account, so it seems we're in the same predicament. I think we've pretty much got the same partner preferences as far as rules go, also. Love your ideas! (Particularly Rapscallion.)

Awesome! ;D;

I like things involving kingdoms n stuff, though I'm not very historically accurate .u.;

How long have you got until you're un-babyfied? I still have until tomorrow ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

I still have to make six (make that five) more posts, I believe. Maybe a few more hours, as well. So if we keep chatting it up, then we should be able to PM each other by tomorrow!

I'm pretty much up for anything, but I love apocalyptic dealios and sci-fi thingies the most. I really like kingdom things too - especially fictional political disputes. But I also stink at accuracy, unfortunately. :(

Well, if you're interested, I've got a character and a plot idea. He's dead, though, so I hope that's not too big an issue :P

One Dare, One Lighthouse, One Weekend.

That's all it was supposed to be. A fun little dare. I mean, it's the coast of the Great Lakes: Every lighthouse has a "haunted" story attached to it, right? Some are even creepy enough to pull off the vibe.

So yeah, of course your friends would make a dare when the conversation came up. One long weekend in the local "haunted" lighthouse. Maybe you even got a couple friends to join you. Of course you couldn't say no -- I mean, what's the likelihood, right? Nothing could happen. You just look like a coward. Ghosts aren't real!

...Except, they are. Dark hair, bright eyes, dark past. He looks like any other boy. He doesn't act like it, though. They call him a poltergeist.

And you happen to be a trespasser. How do you convince him to spare you and your friends? The doors are locked now. You can't get out.

[QUOTE="k o n s t a n c e]I still have to make six (make that five) more posts, I believe. Maybe a few more hours, as well. So if we keep chatting it up, then we should be able to PM each other by tomorrow!
I'm pretty much up for anything, but I love apocalyptic dealios and sci-fi thingies the most. I really like kingdom things too - especially fictional political disputes. But I also stink at accuracy, unfortunately. :(

[/QUOTE]
Well then, we'll consider it fantasy (B')

I've never written apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic things, and I wrote a thing once (and never ended up finishing it ;u;) that maybe might be considered as sci-fi? I don't have much experience with it. I've read a lot of 'em though (well, if the Divergent series and Reboot and Unwind count as sci-fi)

I'd love to try with you though 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Sleipnir said:
Well, if you're interested, I've got a character and a plot idea. He's dead, though, so I hope that's not too big an issue :P
One Dare, One Lighthouse, One Weekend.

That's all it was supposed to be. A fun little dare. I mean, it's the coast of the Great Lakes: Every lighthouse has a "haunted" story attached to it, right? Some are even creepy enough to pull off the vibe.

So yeah, of course your friends would make a dare when the conversation came up. One long weekend in the local "haunted" lighthouse. Maybe you even got a couple friends to join you. Of course you couldn't say no -- I mean, what's the likelihood, right? Nothing could happen. You just look like a coward. Ghosts aren't real!

...Except, they are. Dark hair, bright eyes, dark past. He looks like any other boy. He doesn't act like it, though. They call him a poltergeist.

And you happen to be a trespasser. How do you convince him to spare you and your friends? The doors are locked now. You can't get out.
Oh I don't think dead-ness is going to be an issue

The one issue will probably me flailing my arms around like a lost duckling

My unlucky bunch of characters will probably die ( ´∀`) I could totally give it a shot, though

1x1, I assume?

Though I think it'd work well as a small group kind of thing too with the right people

justasmallsuggestionthough

I don't care one way or another. I tend to do better with tiny groups myself, actually, so if that's where you wanna go, that's where I'll go. :3 I considered the possibility of the other friends being NPC type characters, but whatever works for you! 1x1, small group, like I said.

I'm a very flexible individual. Like, I'd be game for a ground squirrel AU where everyone sounds like they're on helium and the world turned into minecraft or something. xD Not a picky person!

I have a thief character I can use for Rapscallion, that's just kind of been sitting there collecting dust recently ( :) )

Aqua said:
I like the rapscallions and circus boy one, oh and welcome to rpnation.
Thank youu u//u

We could definitely do Circus Boy (well, if you're planning to play a boy) c:

As you probably know, I can't pm anyone yet, but if you don't mind discussing it here or discussing it in a 1x1 thread, that'd be cool (・◇・)

minokawa said:
Thank youu u//u
We could definitely do Circus Boy (well, if you're planning to play a boy) c:

As you probably know, I can't pm anyone yet, but if you don't mind discussing it here or discussing it in a 1x1 thread, that'd be cool (・◇・)
I don't care I'm not picky. xD

Sleipnir said:
I don't care one way or another. I tend to do better with tiny groups myself, actually, so if that's where you wanna go, that's where I'll go. :3 I considered the possibility of the other friends being NPC type characters, but whatever works for you! 1x1, small group, like I said.
I'm a very flexible individual. Like, I'd be game for a ground squirrel AU where everyone sounds like they're on helium and the world turned into minecraft or something. xD Not a picky person!
Dang that ground squirrel AU sounds awesome xD

I'm up for it !

Shall we make a thread for it or do you want to wait for my account to be un-babyfied so we can do it through pm?

LegoLad659 said:
I have a thief character I can use for Rapscallion, that's just kind of been sitting there collecting dust recently ( :) )
Oh lovely!

We could go and make a 1x1 thread and discuss it further

or just dive right in

I don't care one way or another. We can make a thread; I imagine I'll do better with a thread.

Did you want "One Dare, One Weekend?" I may be a bit confused right now.

We should probably discuss it a little bit before we dive in xD

And, actually, make that three thief characters we can choose from, since the original one has an apprentice and a rival as well.

Sleipnir said:
I don't care one way or another. We can make a thread; I imagine I'll do better with a thread.
Did you want "One Dare, One Weekend?" I may be a bit confused right now.
Yes yes

omg I'm sorry I confused you with that ;u;

I assume you'll be making the thread?

Sure. So did you want a small group, or 1x1? That'll probably be the last question. :P

Aqua said:
I don't care I'm not picky. xD
Aaaaaaaalright thenn

I'll make a thread c:

Do you wanna discuss it a little or just go right into it?

(title's Circus boy ofc)

LegoLad659 said:
We should probably discuss it a little bit before we dive in xD
And, actually, make that three thief characters we can choose from, since the original one has an apprentice and a rival as well.
Alright (OUO)

We could totally incorporate them in the story one way or another

I'll make a thread? c:

Sleipnir said:
Sure. So did you want a small group, or 1x1? That'll probably be the last question. :P
1x1's fine c:

minokawa said:
Alright (OUO)

I'll make a thread? c:
Yep, go ahead! Unless you wanted me to.

minokawa said:
Aaaaaaaalright thenn
I'll make a thread c:

Do you wanna discuss it a little or just go right into it?

(title's Circus boy ofc)

Alright (OUO)

I'll make a thread? c:

1x1's fine c:
Ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back