Looking for 1 x 1 rp buddy?

SongOfTheSpiritWolf

One Thousand Club
Hey guys so i'm looking for someone to do a 1 x 1 rp wit! I usually play guy characters, but i'm pretty chill with female. I'm adaptable to any orientation: straight, yaoi, or yuri. Dun really matter. I do not approve of sexual content (kiss/ hug/ etc is fine) but if it comes to that, we'll just time skip^^ I feel like doing some stuff like:

Demon x Angel

Vampire x Werewolf

Nerd x Popular

Good boy/girl x Bad boy/girl

Any Gijinka Roleplays

Witch x Wizard

Enemy x Enemy

Emo x Social Butterfly

Any steampunk roleplays

Romeo/ Juliet scenario (forbidden love)

Neko x Neko

Suicidal x Immortal (as in one suicidal and the other somehow cant die)

Boy/girl x Crossdresser

Crossdresser x Crossdresser

Laid-back x Serious

Royalty x Poor

Innocent x Murderer

Bloodluster x Bloodluster

Deathly Afraid x Incredibly Obsessed With (like one person is crazy about one innocent one)

Human x Ghost

Ghost x Ghost

Anything that is based off of a story/tale/legend (as in Alice in Wonderland or the Loch Ness Monster)

Any rp that takes place a strange place (imagination realm, insane asylum, etc.)

Any cute rps/ light fluff

Any semi-ecchi (sorry I'm a slight pervert #shot)

If you have a suggestion, I'm totally up to hear it! :D I strictly do not like to judge peeps, so feel free to exress whatcha like <3

I'm a moderate-literature roleplayer. I usually do 1-3 paragraphs but I am also able to write longer :) but I can't do book-length ones (x.x) I'll try to match my reply length with yours, but it might take a bit longer to respond if it's super-literate^^

1 X 1 RPS I AM CURRENTLY OFFICIALLY INVOLVED IN

Calm x Obsessed- Hanabusa Aidou

Ghost x Human- Nikki Rodgers

Boy x Crossdresser- Ducktard

Nerd x Popular- CinderIsBack

Yakuza x Police- GoddessOfGod

Calm x Crazy- Lucas

Bad Girl x Good Boy- Zhailene

Crossdresser x Crossdresser- Clio Kane

Demon x Angel- Puntii

SORRY GUYS I'M NOT TAKING ON ANY MORE RPS. D: I'VE GOTTEN A WHOLE LOT AND WILL OPEN THIS UP WHEN I FEEL LIKE ANOTHER 1X 1 WILL BE OKAY. FOR NOW, THIS IS CLOSED. SORRY TT.TT

Last edited by a moderator:
Zhailene coolios! Which would you like to be? :) btw, RP BUDDIES FO LIEF!

Tigress yeah! That would be really fun! Do you feel like playing emo or popular/butterfly? Im fine with any :) also, what gender would you like to be?

Nikki Rodgers yaay! Whats on your mind fer rp?

CinderIsBack whoopwhoop! Havent seen you before~ this'll be fun :D what rp do ya like?

Hey guys I understand this is a late reply :/ I had some crazy stuff on and totes forgot :o if ya'll don't wanna do 1 x 1 anymore, I understand. Just tell me. Remember bros, im a huge wavering snail xD

Would you maybe be up for something yaoi-ish? Like, the boy x crossdresser seems fun... maybe mixed with some Steampunk stuff? I understand if you're busy, though. Seems like you got a lot of replies, lol.

CinderIsBack cool! Would you like to be nerd or pop? :)

Zhailene I'd like to be boy, please :D I don't care good or bad. What do you feel like?

lotuspromises of course~ yaoi seems fun to do :D haha, I guess so. I try to keep up though. So boy x crossdresser good? Pick your choice~

Nikki Rodgers I think I like the idea of HumanxGhost. BUT it's fine with me for anything^^ which do you want to be?

Nikki Rodgers I guess I'll be a male human then :3

Zhailene coolios~ i'll be a good little boy :D mew~ could you make the thread pls?

Ducktard great! Which role would you be interested in? I'm le host of this thread, so i'll let you decide :)

Lucas great! I haven't seen you before, so lets be pals, kay? What kind of rp are you interested in?

CinderIsBack I would like to be a male nerd, please...?

GoddessOfGod sure! Though I don't know what that is.. I'll google it later^^ which would you like to be? EDIT: Ohhhh! I know now :D enlightenment! xD

SongOfTheSpiritWolf I would like to be pals. I like just about any RPs. Ive done zombies, vampires, fandom [avengers], realistic, and allot of other ones. I like MxM but I will do just about anything you want to do. I just like to role play. :)

Ducktard cool. Then I shall be the male! :D would you like to start the thread, or do ya want me to?

CinderIsBack naw. This is fine^^ same question as above :3

Lucas awesomesauce. You sound like a cool bro. Sure, yaoi's fine do you want any specific rps you're wanting to experiment with? :)

Wolves-Rule1 yays I love wolves too~! xD could ya choose one? I am very indecisive... (XwX)

Nikki Rodgers yaaaay! I shall start it whenever I can :) gotta think of a cool storyline~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back