• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Look for partners <3 (lots of ideas inside!)

I'd be interested in doing the College Love or the Arranged Marriage ones though I'm still new so I can't PM yet.

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you!! c:

6- Mermaids

8- Gang Love

12- Something That We're Not

13- ______

17- Bad News

18- Miss Independent

For some of these, if you don't mind, I'd like to throw in some supernatural elements as I usually like to make detailed plots with them.

Yeah of course that's fine with me! Want to pm me so we can talk about this? (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I was wondering if you were still looking for partners. I was thinking of either of the storylines Gang Love or NOTICE ME ALREADY!

I will say, I've only ever played the female role except once. I don't really talk about it, and refer to it as the 'Roleplay of Regret.' I could try again, if you'd like, but I'd rather not horrify another person ^^"

Hahaha it's fine I mean we can double up that's when your role play both and I role play both genders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure! If I could be so audacious as to ask, can we do the NOTICE ME ALREADY! story? I'm in the mood for cutesy moments. Sorry, the school girl in me is taking over xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back